The conspiracy bug is insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys.

I play in relasitic, i spent like 4 IRL days to build up my kingdom with only 1 castle, my party, and another one.

Since then, the conspiracy quest make my kingdom randomly declares war against random kingodm (sometimes the bigger one... )
I installed one mod to stop, this, and another one, it didn't change anything.

Actually, i managed to take 2 other castles and 1 city anyway, paying 75K for peace each time. But this time, i was on far east of the map, trading, after a truce, and BIM, an other war my kingdom decalres, against Vlandia. The time i RUN there, they took my city and 1 Castle. I mean... that's completly unplayable. I don't have time to sell my loot or to grow a single garrison between wars.

i don't get it. If it's broken, why should them let it?

Broken quest + map too big + too many lords + lords in very aggressive mode + lords coming back to fight 10 seconds after a defeat... Here is the result :sad:

I just bartered my way through the entire map lulz

Have cash>offer peace>trade cash for their settlements and peace>???>profit off the bonus income you just got.

Actually it's not the quest from what I heard, it's the kingdom function haven't implemented properly yet (That's also why you cannot declare war, declare peace, and other feature like sign a covenant in game).

So the random "you declare war to other" probably cause by they think you are one of the faction controlled by AI, so "you" will occasionally declares war on other just like other faction.

I just load whenever I saw those bug, it is on random and probably won't happen in your next load. Still I was amazed how long they take to solve out a simple bug like this (hopefully because they're working on kingdom's new function and not because the kingdom's code is a huge mess and they haven't looked in to it)

So it's maybe hard to force a full family to disappear.

children takes year to grow up and if you destroy a clan they go away. At least on my campaign no clan was ressurected after being destroyed, kids or not kids. I was playing empire (Western) and I killed all nobles (and clans) from Battania. Even the ones that tried to join other kingdoms to escape me.

this stuff is still in the works and bugs are abundant, so its hard to know the WAI for now tho, so results may vary.

I just bartered my way through the entire map lulz

Have cash>offer peace>trade cash for their settlements and peace>???>profit off the bonus income you just got.

There is no option to involve the enemy's settlements when bartering, or even if bartering with a lord from a kingdom your in peace with.

I just load whenever I saw those bug, it is on random and probably won't happen in your next load. Still I was amazed how long they take to solve out a simple bug like this (hopefully because they're working on kingdom's new function and not because the kingdom's code is a huge mess and they haven't looked in to it)

I actually tried this. Everytime, it declares a war the same time after the loading, but the ennemy is random. And it doesn't let me more than 5 min of peace time, it's unplayble for real :'(

I actually tried this. Everytime, it declares a war the same time after the loading, but the ennemy is random. And it doesn't let me more than 5 min of peace time, it's unplayble for real :'(

I didn't seem to have issue like that, every time I reload it will keep me peace for a while. If it's another faction declaring war on you, then it's another story, usually it's because you go too far from your town and it's not much army inside your fiefs etc.

Maybe you delete any MOD you had and try very your game files, cause it's really strange.

Back
Top Bottom