Native Completed The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

KaneMaB said:
spongewastaken said:
Qinn (sponge) 7 : 1 Sabo

Qinn (sponge) 7 : 0 Kane

Gfs both of you !
Even 100% of my powers weren't enough, good fights man!
Hoho. . .fellow daoist Qinn's cultivation is profound and unfathomable! They say he has already attained the fabled Immortal Ascension. . .Hoho. . .

Default has been given to Becca, making the result Becca 7 - 0 Vizimir.

Round 2 is 1st seed vs 3rd seed (top of the group vs third from the top of the group) & 2nd seed vs 4th seed (second from the top of the group vs the bottom of the group). The Deadline for Round 2 is the 5th of February.

For clarification, the results of round 1 do not effect the seeding. The position of people within the groups stay the same. With Pepper leaving the tournament, SF_Fred will take his place and will be as second seed in group 15.

No_Feint_Fred said:
In-Game Name: SF_Fred
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaketonium

Signing up for reserve slot I guess?

Hi!

So I'm done doing all my duels, sadly for me I'm technically eliminated from the tourney for losing 2 ft7 against Zerox and klassy. However I'm looking forward to continue this tournament IF POSSIBLE. I was really enjoying it a lot, my first tourney ever, and think I fought well. Despite the scores duels were tense and I got some hits. So, my point is, if there's a dropout amongst the winners, I'd be quite happy to take his place and have the chance to continue the tourney! Being eliminated during the very first stage saddens me to be honest, but that's the game, and I'd understand if my demand was denied even if there's a dropout.

Anyways, good luck to everyone and thanks to my 2 opponents for the fights, it was a good experience!

Cheers!

Stabby boi said:
Hi!

So I'm done doing all my duels, sadly for me I'm technically eliminated from the tourney for losing 2 ft7 against Zerox and klassy. However I'm looking forward to continue this tournament IF POSSIBLE. I was really enjoying it a lot, my first tourney ever, and think I fought well. Despite the scores duels were tense and I got some hits. So, my point is, if there's a dropout amongst the winners, I'd be quite happy to take his place and have the chance to continue the tourney! Being eliminated during the very first stage saddens me to be honest, but that's the game, and I'd understand if my demand was denied even if there's a dropout.

Anyways, good luck to everyone and thanks to my 2 opponents for the fights, it was a good experience!

Cheers!

i can give this guy my spot... seems to be a good boy

hey guys, ciiges here, Ive done all my duels and Ive unfortunately lost 2 :sad: im rly sad :sad:
IF POSSIBLE can anyone give me their spot cuz im rllllyyy sad :sad:( I enjoyed it a lot and I lost so im sad :sad:
anyways good luck to the CHAMPS who made it past round 1 im HAPPY for you :smile:

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
hey guys, ciiges here, Ive done all my duels and Ive unfortunately lost 2 :sad: im rly sad :sad:
IF POSSIBLE can anyone give me their spot cuz im rllllyyy sad :sad:( I enjoyed it a lot and I lost so im sad :sad:
anyways good luck to the CHAMPS who made it past round 1 im HAPPY for you :smile:

LoOk HoW eDgY i Am aHaaaa

Someone take his creature back to its cage please ?

Back
Top Bottom