Native Completed The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Eladon said:
KaneMaB said:
Cocky loser

It's better to win and be right than to lose to Sabo0o and be wrong. Put that on a fortune cookie, you might be able to learn something.
Haha okay, you might actually be dumber than I remember. You didn't see our fight, you can't judge our fight.

Btw, who said u were going to win 7-0? Assuming that makes u look like a cocky loser.

KaneMaB said:
Haha okay, you might actually be dumber than I remember. You didn't see our fight, you can't judge our fight.

Btw, who said u were going to win 7-0? Assuming that makes u look like a cocky loser.

I know Sabo0o is a casual Mercenaries player and you're a guy parading tournament badges in his signature.

We fought for two and a half minutes and he concedes because he can't hit me. I was going to win 7-0 and even offered him the chance after he conceded to play it out, which I did not have to do.

I'll excuse your mean comments on account of your size. You have life bad enough as is without me chipping in my ten cents. Enjoy the rest of the tournament.

Kasaap gave me a default, gl to him in the rest of the tournament.
rpAtCeU.png

Eladon said:
KaneMaB said:

I know Sabo0o is a casual Mercenaries player and you're a guy parading tournament badges in his signature.

We fought for two and a half minutes and he concedes because he can't hit me. I was going to win 7-0 and even offered him the chance after he conceded to play it out, which I did not have to do.

I'll excuse your mean comments on account of your size. You have life bad enough as is without me chipping in my ten cents. Enjoy the rest of the tournament.

u need to watch your tongue

Back
Top Bottom