The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow it's like fort Thein or something.  I didn't know the thing was such a menace.  When you say long time how much time are you talking?

buginBerserker095final.jpg

I have/had 2 problems. First today when I played the game crashed EVERY time I personally went into a siege (aotocalc working fine and I play as Gutts). I tried at least 4 different castles and same problem everywhere.
So I stopped playing and tried playing as Male for a while. When I tried the Gutts game again the siege appeared to be working only to find myself stuck on a random troop that gone wild. The soldier starts moving around very fast (faster that Skull knight) but it looks like I'm moving and the soldier circles around me like a satelite or it looks like he/she caries me on the back (look at the picture). Even if he/she gets killed I'm unable to walk anywhere by myself (but can turn around, attack, issue commands,...).

If you have a clue what is the problem and/or how to solve it it would be grately apreciatted (already tried reinstalling, restarting, simply trying to be more persistant that the bug :mrgreen:).

I think the problem is related to deathcam.  I removed deathcam from battles with a siege tower and I think I need to do the same with ladder battles. 

Berserker Pride said:
Wow it's like fort Thein or something.  I didn't know the thing was such a menace.  When you say long time how much time are you talking?

Not sure if you are talking to me because I don't recall saying "long time".  Could you elaborate please? 

Thein is now captured but I did have to take it myself and then abandon it, with no soldiers.

I've run into a weird bug sometimes where if I hit tab too quickly after the enemy seems to be defeated, it gives me the option to retreat or not.  I hit "Retreat" and it makes me retreat, though I've still won the battle.  I just don't get the renown for succeeding.

Ok, I'm trying to do a quest for King Alin. It's to infiltrate a town and find the spy....but after 3 minutes or so going at it, 10+ random villagers and a mercenary crossbowmen attacks me. I havent tried other towns, but so far I've only infiltrated at Mostau. I also dont have any clothes after I fight off the guards. Is this just a problem with Mostau or all the towns?

All towns.  I'm working on fixing it so that you wear your armor when wandering around.  There is a lot of native code gumming up the works you see.

Yeah pretty much.  I changed a couple things with that as well.  I just need to test if they've stopped trying to fight you.  Essentially I tried to raise the number of townsmen in towns and villages but all the extras turned into combatants.

I just faught Zodd for the second time, and ever since then, I'm getting random colors, these sharp lines, and all sorts of graphicial glitches, now my game is unplayable because I can't see anything!  :cry:

Quick battle, up until this point the game was running fantastically, now after I faced him, it's nearly impossible to play. I'm getting like sharp black edges all over the screen, color distortions, and the screen can become unreadable. It never crashes, it seems to be entirly graphically based. This started happening as I was surrounding the little castle he was in. I've had this before in one other mod, I'm assuming since it's just happened, something must be up... I don't like it.  :sad:

Wierd hopefully I can find out what the problem is.  I had similar happen with skull knight when I named his boots wrong but I fixed that one.

EDIT:
I did have a tf_guarantee_helmet flag on him.  And as he is a hero that is unnecessary.

Take your time, I'm here for the long haul, I've been here since .8, and this mod has changed drastically, it's great to see how much effort, time, and love you put into this. As an avid berserk fan, your doing your best to bring the universe to life. This new version with different sized bodies just makes it amazing. As a Gutz wanna be, I salute you.

EDIT: I did not have a problem during the fight with him the first time, nor the second time, it was the battle before hand, and everything since where these extreme graphical glitches have occurred.

I think there needs to be a little more in FAQ about battle arrays. Recently my game went all buggy with multiple random copies of Gutts on the world map, after reading the bugs list I surmised it was because I stacked too many troops on Casca, when I went back into the game though I was unable to tell how many troops Casca can hold.

In a possibly related note anybody know anything about capturing a prisoner named unarmed soldier? It happened at the same time the array bug blew up my game and I was wondering if it was related or something coincidental?

Back
Top Bottom