The battle of Aescesdun (Fix all problems NOW)!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stfliveris

Recruit
Dear All,
first of all Merry Christmas to All !!!!
My Christmas are not going very well since the campaign is completely broken and useless. I have had a problem with delivering Bodo's letter to Brytemvalda (king of West Seax) who is "defending the Kingdom from the son's of Ragnar". Trying to overcome the difficulty and continue with the story I proceded to Duan-an-Enez part throu the camp cheat menu. I played the naval combat and return to England where the King's brother gathers army to fight the Vikings. He tells me to bring him 12 cattle which I did. He also tells me to find his brother and oath liedge to him.  But of course His Majesty the King of Weast Seax is "defending the Kingdom from the sons' of Ragnar" and nowere to be found. As a result when I join his brother to take part in the battle of Aescesdun I reach to a text wich gives me no option on joining the battle: in fact it has only text and no option at all.
Not to mention that whenever I try to built my refuge I just built a camp worth 1000 coins.
Dear creators of Viking Conquest: I have had enough of this mess. I have started playing the Campaign to enjoy myself but it proved to be far away than a pleasent experience. one can claim that every mode had it's own difficulties but in this case WE HAVE PAYED for this product and there is no excuse for these malfunctions.
Either fix the campaign story or just admit officially that the story doesn't work. Everything else are just CHEAP EXCUSES.
I intent to wait only a couple of days expecting a new playable version of the Viking Conquest Campaign otherwise I shall publish a quite negative opinion against the game plus I intent to join every disapointed player against you.
Consider this as an ULTIMATUM, I shall wait only until 28 of December before starting a negative opinion campaign against your imputent and fraud managment of this unpleasant situation.

stfliveris said:
What do you mean by "WAT" ? Which part of my complain report you dont' understand?
This part.
stfliveris said:
I intent to wait only a couple of days expecting a new playable version of the Viking Conquest Campaign otherwise I shall publish a quite negative opinion against the game plus I intent to join every disapointed player against you.
Consider this as an ULTIMATUM, I shall wait only until 28 of December before starting a negative opinion campaign against your imputent and fraud managment of this unpleasant situation.
Ever considered that you are overreacting? Next time, don't buy a game until you read the reviews first - after all, it's a whopping £10 of  your pocket money at stake! Besides, I don't think that  anyone takes that "ultimatum" seriously - making vague threats to a dev isn't the best way to motivate them into patching the DLC.

You can actually report and find solutions to bugs here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,376.0.html

and report bugs here (I think that that one has already been reported)
http://bugs.taleworlds.com/bugs.aspx?

Have a great day.

stfliveris said:

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

Dear Thegg,

I can't speak for your pocket but mine is already narrow due to the economic measures of my country. i waited that at least this game would provided me with some amusement, which it didn't happen. Now either if it is an amount of 1000 Euros or 14 Euros it doesn't make such an importance as the fact of purchasing something that "works" towards the reason you, me, everybody bought it.
Above all, I think it is my undesputable right to claim compensation and I don't care about your personal opinion.....

P.S. certainly I don't intent to buy any other taleworlds product (didn't need your "precious" advise on that)

Although I think an ultimatum is a bit extreme, the devs have obviously neglected their duty and have released an unfinished game that it is still not working over 2 weeks after the launch. I didn't pay for this game to be a beta tester( or even an alpha tester, as it does sometimes seem), I paid for a finished game that I could play through the story in without running into game breaking bugs that break your whole save and make you restart.

The 28th of December, 2014

The ground trembles as stfliveris prepares to unleash his impotent rage against the VC Devs.

You could do something productive by reporting the bugs, so that the devs can patch them up for 1.03. At the end of the day, your rage isn't gonna solve anything, seeing how we have already been through this and analysed all the reasons why this DLC was untested at launch. The devs have also apologised for this
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,319810.0.html
If you're gonna start spamming hate, then you might just as well actually do something constructive with your effortts and help fix the problem(s), so that a patch can be delivered sooner and can be more comprehensive in its fixing of the current issues. Or you could at  least just be patient and wait for the 1.02 stable patch to be released.
P.S. Even though TW did undoubtedly pressure the devs to release before Christmas, they had minimal involvement in its actual development. So missing out on Bannerlord will be a colossal mistake, believe me.  :neutral:

Whilst feedback is always valued, "campaigns" are not accepted on any part of the forum and shall be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

As TheGG said, there is a separate board in which to report bugs and find solutions. I hpoe you've taken his advice and reported your problem there, or found a solution to the problem you have, because I'm locking this thread.

PS, next time, don't use so many exclamation marks in your titles. Abide by netiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom