THE 9712th SCOTCHIRISHPRUSSIANHELIGOLANDIANGRENFOOTARTSKIRAMIOFHORSE!!!!!!

WHICH ARE YE

• Scottish

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Irish

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Prussian

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Austrian

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Heligolandian

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Desert_ViiP3R said:
The Irish and Scottish don't have and have never had empires ...

Empires? Really? We are beyond such medieval ways of thinking. We believe in power to be held in the hands of the people, and that a government should be for and by said people. Empires are led by tyrants, history will show you that time and time again. How much more blood must be shed before greedy men can see more profit in peace than in war? Must we drown these tyrants in the blood of their own soldiers just to get our message across? I know nothing, save for the inevitability of death. If it is the only thing that can be done to preserve that divine ideal of freedom, then we shall take up death as our own. We will strap death onto our backs, carve it into our bones, and bring it to you by the platter if it is what must be. We will take our freedom, and revel in its aroma until our dying breath. So be it.

Obviously everyone in that regiment is either a troll or sick in the head. I wouldn't take much notice of the loonies and certainly when you cross them in the street, don't make eye contact, don't laugh and most importantly DON'T FEED THEM.

Nay sir, we are not trolls.  We've done nothing to provoke unwanted reactions from others.  We are a structured, organized, regiment and we fight for the freedom of Heligoland and the Scotch-Irish empire.

idkwidlol said:
Obviously everyone in that regiment is either a troll or sick in the head. I wouldn't take much notice of the loonies and certainly when you cross them in the street, don't make eye contact, don't laugh and most importantly DON'T FEED THEM.
The only person trolling currently is yourself.  :roll:

D69BB87CC8A070B9827C9E814DC55202F32D7BAD

Back
Top Bottom