The 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the protests in Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Jonas Eriksson will be the referee for the Germany-Argentina.
Not sure if he's objective though, I know he's a referee but I think every Swede is rooting for Germany right now.  :mrgreen:

He will be as useless as every other ref in the whole cup so far.
FIFA gave them order to be reeeeeally lenient with everything apparently, and the result is a really bloody brutal cup with very few cards.

Yeah, I also noticed that not a single yellow card has been given for simulation/diving. Totally the opposite of the rules that UEFA is trying to apply in Champions league.

tUThS.png

RoboSenshi said:
Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Rooney was world class in 2004 Euro. Since then he's been worse than other people who are waiting in the wings.
That's bull**** and you know it. Rooney still has some quality.

Aye, he does. Only when he doesn't have to move too much too quickly and when he gets enough time.

Edit:

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/brazilian-women-celebrate-wcup-bonanza-men-040336622.html

A little bit of a pointless article, really. Headline made it seem like, "Yay, lots of men" but then the article just says, "there have been mixed receptions of the foreign men, some seem nice, some don't etc etc".

Anyone kicking Robben to the ground is only doing Karma's work. That **** needs to have both legs broken to make up for all the bull**** he pulled.
If they win with that bull**** goal - again - it will invalidate everything they managed to achieve properly in this cup. In my eyes at least.

It cheapens the effort of the whole team. **** Robben.

Golradir said:
He was past him, he was 1v1, he got tackled. Clear red ;_;

If it was anyone else, then yes, I would agree.  :lol:

Edit:

I mean, I like the Netherlands. They have players like Vlaar, Van Persie, Fer, De Guzman, Sneijder and Blind, all of whom I respect. Though I like Kuyt more than them all (for obvious reasons). I even like Krul despite his antics. But Robben? **** him.

Back
Top Bottom