The (Καρνίοι) Carni |Recruiting|-|EU|-|Gaul|

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalfist said:
The Carni is like 10 clones of me. (but worse :razz:)
So?
Peton's gonna **** you up so bad in Shieldbattles, that you might even consider dying.  :twisted:

Ej777 said:
In any case, I encourage you guys to sign up for the SB's we have (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday).
Peton would certainly sign up.
I'm sure.

Peton will sign up to anything.

I'm sure we won't play Gauls all the time though, I, for one, would be happy to play as Greeks/Macedonians etc. sometimes.

Just gonna say... uhm carni shall conquer here... Good luck carni we will miss you in MnG!

Windbusche said:
35412028.jpg

Ej777 said:
David Stark said:
Well, we came.
Time to gut Ej and his guys. :lol:

There was a group who said that ages ago that we ****ed up so bad they RG'd the mod.

Sounds like some more healthy competition to me.

Desert Thunda said:
We eat people like you for breakfast.
That so?
Ej777 said:
In any case, I encourage you guys to sign up for the SB's we have (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday).

Of course, we may sign up and attend Saturday/Sunday this week but not Wednesday, going to give some time for the rest of our guys to move over and also give the ones new to the mod to get used to it.

David Stark said:
Metalfist said:
The Carni is like 10 clones of me. (but worse :razz:)
So?
Peton's gonna **** you up so bad in Shieldbattles, that you might even consider dying.  :twisted:
I'm not a bloody demi-god David and you seem very enthusiastic on this thread :lol:
Holmgaardviking said:
A bit late but welcome to RaW!
Thank you very much.
SuicideSilence said:
Good luck carni we will miss you in MnG!
Likewise, we'll miss our IV brothers even though you were Roman we found you the most tolerable  :wink:
Windbusche said:
Wind <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom