Text stops displaying

Users who are viewing this thread

Elifre

Recruit
I have enabled the text displays for damage done, shot difficulty, and so on, but now when I start a battle these things stop displaying. This also happens with ordering troops, picking up or dropping weapons, reinforcements for either side, and so on. None of the handy text is showing up. In addition, this also continues to happen on the world map, meaning I can't see who's attacking who, how my villages and castles are doing, or even if one of my territories are being attack.

I first noticed this when I entered the arena in Suno around dusk on day 59-ish. I have fought in the arena there without trouble before. This problem continues to show up if I exit the game and then start it up again, though it only starts once I enter a battle, and persists to the world map afterwards.

For my system specs, see my post on chancellors. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Are there any suggestions as for what I can do to fix this issue?

When will it come back, exactly? After a certain amount of time playing in one session, or after a certain number of days, or if I go to a certain area? Should I or should I not exit the game and start it again if I see this bug?

Back
Top Bottom