Members:
Guaccmoleboy

Applications: required - find in posts

"LORE":
Guaccmoleboy: sewer rat that decided to make a competitive bannerlord team

Last edited:
Added "LORE" section

"LORE" #1:
Guaccmoleboy was birthed in a sewer by Derthert (deceased) and tavern wench Sabrina in the year 990.

hello., Applications are Now REQUIRED and not NEEDED.

here is application Format,:

1. Age:
2. Gender (girl?):
3. Male:
4. High school education or equivalent:
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to name_mole_noun, typically relating to the family structure (example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus):
5. Religious Affiliation:

You can'not post without Applying.

Love,
Guaccmoleboy!

1. Age: 13
2. Gender (girl?): male
3. Male: yes
4. High school education or equivalent: i am freshman in highschool but im 16 [late birthday]
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to name_mole_noun, typically relating to the family structure (example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): yes i really want to join a clan!
5. Religious Affiliation: muslim

1. Age: Yes
2. Gender (girl?): Yes
3. Male: Yes
4. High school education or equivalent: My only education is in the art of the blade
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to name_mole_noun, typically relating to the family structure (example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): I just have a lot of feelings
5. Religious Affiliation: Scientology

"LORE" #2:

Guaccmoleboy is often cited by historians as one of the primary reasons for the decline and eventual extinction of the Battanian Confederacy.

1. Age: 24
2. Gender (girl?): anything you want me to be bby
3. Male: gross
4. High school education or equivalent:been there done that
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to name_mole_noun, typically relating to the family structure (example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): talkdrtytome
5. Religious Affiliation: unaffiliated

1. Age: 20
2. Gender (girl?): yes
3. Male: The Postmaster
4. High school education or equivalent: Given a good conduct ribbon in 4th grade
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to Moledanian Admole(example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): yes
5. Religious Affiliation: Simping over Empress Rhaegea

1. Age: 37
2. Gender (girl?): potato
3. Male: potato
4. High school education or equivalent: school of hard knocks
5. Would you change your steam name immediately to Moledanian Admole(example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): YES SIR
5. Religious Affiliation: neo-confucianism

Back
Top Bottom