Syntax Error in Module System

Users who are viewing this thread

Hernanxd16

Knight at Arms
To begin, sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish

Already search in the forum if there was some solution but I did not find her

Good days, I believe this topic to know if someone podria to help myself, the problem is the following one: I use the MS of the Diplomacy 4.2 and before that I was using Warband 1.166 and in the two I have this problem, when I put in the MS some codes mistakes go out for me in the MS that they say something of Syntax Error if badly I do not remember and it is called me very much the attention, happens to me also with other codes, the only ones of this style that I could put are one of naval battles v.2 of ruthven and other one of playing in the taverns to a game called Find the Lady and I cannot stand the truth very much since the best codes I cannot use them, and it wanted to know already has it happened to someone? Could they solve it? Since?

Here I leave a capture of the mistake

2uzvtkp.png

And of the line 15158 of module_mision_templates.py

2iu26it.png

Y la ruta del mod en module_info.py

export_dir = "C:/Program Files (x86)/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/A New Era For Calradia/"

that is not how you include named triggers on a mission.

call_horse should be near the top of your file, with the others named triggers (like common_battle_tab_press). Then, on your mission, you just add its name, again like common_battle_tab_press

In short: use common_battle_tab_press as a example

Then it should stick it under common_battle_tab_press?

I Stick it under common_battle_tab_press but this goes out
r8cmfn.png

Ah and I forgot, in the forum where I extracts the code the user said of putting it at the end of module_mission_templates

Back
Top Bottom