SVN Issue - Downloading only one folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Geredis

Squire
Greetings,

I've been looking forward to this mod for quite some time, watching as a lurker on and off since it was announced.  I just noticed that the mod was released and promptly downloaded the SVN.  Or more properly, I tried to download the SVN, but for some reason it only downloads the Music folder and its contents, as well as the gamesettings.txt (I believe that's what it's called).  According to the link provided there are nearly a dozen other folders and countless loose files that I should have also gotten, but whenever I try to get them it says the following after downloading about 200MB worth of music:

Code:
Command: update
error  Working Copy 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade warband\module\totsk' locked.
error C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade warband\module\totsk is already locked
Completed!

Is there any way to work around it?  WHen I try to use SVN for other mods that use it (namely 1257) there's been no issues.  If possible I'd rather not download from the static link since it'd take nearly two hours and all that.

If you are familiar with SVN you could try running a "cleanup" and then re-updating the mod's files.

http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-cleanup.html

And doesn't seem to be working - it just means that I get to re-download everything to more or less the same point before getting the error.  I've done this a good three or four times, still getting just the music and the one txt file.

Beyond me to help you then. DrTomas may have some ideas if he spots this. I'd go for the 2 hour zip file download myself and just go do something else while it's happening. Maybe download it while you sleep?

I finally got it working and done - damn thing had to be cleaned up every single time it broke down though...but it eventually got done.  Ah well, it's all behind now.

Been playing for the past hour or so and I must say, it's a lot of fun. 

Windows 8, and that wasn't the issue.  Looking the errors over, it was mostly that Google was closing the connection randomly and because it closed improperly or something the cache was corrupted.  So had to clean it every time I restarted the connection.

Back
Top Bottom