Support the mod !

Users who are viewing this thread

I myself didnt even make any new signature banner for the MP version, I was too lazy to take beautiful screenshot for that. :mrgreen:
Will make some new banners today.

BTW, do you think it is because the maps are too few so that players get bored with it very quickly?

Change the font into something more militaristic like
stencil.gif

and get rid of the faction symbols in the font,you can totally put a sperate flag showing the symbol of each faction

It would be better if the screenshot about MG showing that the shooter is operating it behind a sandbag wall, the bipod crutching on the sandbags.

another thing,there a lot of people out there that are getting confused this mod about between either it's a Chinese or German(I know they wear the same helmet)
so a symbol representing the chinese  like the big sword(actually falchion would be a better world)behind the machinegunner would be nice

uio0000 said:
another thing,there a lot of people out there that are getting confused this mod about between either it's a Chinese or German(I know they wear the same helmet)
so a symbol representing the chinese  like the big sword(actually falchion would be a better world)behind the machinegunner would be nice

Unless you can't read English (either at all or very good) you can kinda work out its Chinese by the fact its China Battlefield.... :???:

Slawtering said:
uio0000 said:

Unless you can't read English (either at all or very good) you can kinda work out its Chinese by the fact its China Battlefield.... :???:
it's not that people can't read english,either they play too much COD or too lazy to bother reading the title at all

uio0000 said:

If you look at the signature's text you will notice the Imperial Japanese Army flag and the Kuomintang one.

These are all good ideas, but one thing that might be stopping some people from playing is the lack of servers, which may be a chicken and egg thing. We have a few EU servers which are often very empty during NA primetime. I heard rumours that there was a chinese server somewhere, but I have never seen it in the server browser, so there goes a large portion of the market.

But spreading the word is good.

Back
Top Bottom