Support and complaints about this wonderful game

Users who are viewing this thread

First off, I absolutely love the game, but it needs to be fixed, sieges need to be worked on, and many of the quests need to be fleshed out before I can consider it a complete program. I have been supporting this magnificent company for years nw (mount and blade pre alpha) and am so glad they are doing well. Which is why it hurts me to see the game released in such a state...

Please forgive me if my comment upsets anyone, it is not a complaint, as I support the developers and love the program itself, it's just, it seems like a rushed product with a slapped on multiplayer portion. I don't mean to say it isn't good, I mean t say that I purchased this game for the single player aspect.and in all honesty, in the state it is in, I would almost rather playing sword of damocles over it.

Once again, this is a simple opinion and being a long time fan, I am confident that they will patch it all up shortly, and surely they will give us the product as intended. Good luck guys!

-Alexander

So what, beta got to version 0.860, they released 1.101. Patches are free, so... waiting is all you have to do.

Back
Top Bottom