Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

RedneckCommando said:
...can we maybe get some hats without wigs attached? I am well aware that long hair, natural and wigs alike, were the fashion back then (and a social status?)...

+1 :smile:

..another suggestion/wish:
The Saxon and Prussian Cities in general and Berlin and Dresden specifically are placed very close on the map.
Given that Saxony and Prussia potentially become enemies later in the game and these two cities are capitals, would it be possible to locate Dresden etc. a bit to the south?

Thanks for reading (and for this great mod!!!)

Those areas on the map that are near empty but during this time were quite prosperous.

For example, Ireland. I was blown away to find that Connacht, and County Cork were desolate holes of emptiness, there were even any outlaws or rebels out there. Or the Ottomans.

Also, with Ireland. I feel that the Irish are not as abundant as they should be. It's hard as hell to find an Irish mercenary.

If possible, having generic sort of units in towns for certain places. Like if you were to recruit in a village in Ireland, you'd get Irish Militia, or something like that. Same with Germans, French, Spanish. All the good stuff.

Btw, I love this mod. It's great to RP in.

Freighttrain4 said:
Those areas on the map that are near empty but during this time were quite prosperous.

For example, Ireland. I was blown away to find that Connacht, and County Cork were desolate holes of emptiness, there were even any outlaws or rebels out there. Or the Ottomans.

Also, with Ireland. I feel that the Irish are not as abundant as they should be. It's hard as hell to find an Irish mercenary.

If possible, having generic sort of units in towns for certain places. Like if you were to recruit in a village in Ireland, you'd get Irish Militia, or something like that. Same with Germans, French, Spanish. All the good stuff.

There are Irish mercs in the mod right now. But we may need to make sure they are showing up.

We are planning map additions and Ireland is getting more locations. To come are: Cork, Limerick, Kinsale, Drogheda, and Londonderry, with some attendant villages no doubt.

Auldman said:
Freighttrain4 said:

There are Irish mercs in the mod right now. But we may need to make sure they are showing up.

We are planning map additions and Ireland is getting more locations. To come are: Cork, Limerick, Kinsale, Drogheda, and Londonderry, with some attendant villages no doubt.

Will there also be new villiges/castles in southern sweden, it looks vey much like a tundra at the moment. To be fair King Carl XII founded the harbor city karlskrona named after himself to serve as swedens new fleet harbor shouldn't it be included... just sayin'.

Just want to say I'm loving the mod chaps! Yes, despite my constant CTD's :p Just wondering if (and I know it would be a long way off) you have ever considered implementing Freelancer at a later date?

Auldman said:
Yeah we'll get to it but you do realize that we don't plan to give rar downloads after maybe the one we'll do for this? It's going to be SVN so the sooner you grapple with that and learn to use it then you'll be better off.

What the heck is wrong with rar? SVN isn't difficult at all, but it's not as nice as a simple, mod-foldered, rar file.

It is when you get a really easy update by simply right clicking, then selecting 'SVN update'. Those people *****ing about the .rar need to realize that the SVN is very efficient as well.

Desparin said:
Just want to say I'm loving the mod chaps! Yes, despite my constant CTD's :p Just wondering if (and I know it would be a long way off) you have ever considered implementing Freelancer at a later date?

That has already been answerd in the thread "Questions!", and the answer was that it's on the to do list.

The mod is great, really I absolutely like it but...

dqsxuZG.jpg

(EDIT: Re-uploaded the picture)

tumblr_mh3gn71Qu61rigmono1_500.gif

If only people would read!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179290.0.html

and then pop this in instead
http://totsk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

My suggestions:

Make armors more expensive and/or rarer. It's kind of a bummer to be able to afford something that's supposed to be a prestigeous item so early in the game.

Luckily, I am very much pleased with the fact that money does not seem to be available in abundance(save for the starting gold. Nevertheless, an experienced warband player will still find a way to quickly grind up coins.

The second suggestion would be restricting bandit items to bandit parties only, but I believe that is what you plan for the future anyway.

And lastly, replace the 15th century swiss halberd from the OSP with a more appropriate one. :razz:

That's all for now, everything else feels so right, though I haven't been able to play it all that much due to day 32 crash.

YourStepDad said:
That's all for now, everything else feels so right, though I haven't been able to play it all that much due to day 32 crash.
An easy way to get around this is to turn on cheats and use the "teleport" function to get where you need to go, it saves so much time. Thus stalling the game from getting to day 32.

Hmm... The same cannot be said for sieges and campaigns, where you HAVE to wait...  :neutral: Just hope it will be fixed soon.

von Afton said:
tumblr_mh3gn71Qu61rigmono1_500.gif

If only people would read!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179290.0.html

and then pop this in instead
http://totsk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Well my good sir, by ''more simple'' I did not imply it was complicated, and yes I have read the topic, yes I successfully installed it but NO, it does not need to be this needlessly long! This is what I meant, but maybe you were too busy judging the book by its cover?

The bug on the 30 day crash has been noted and we're going to get to a fix at some point.

As for SVN it's how it is. It's how we're going to do this thing that we're doing. It's really not difficult. I have to repeat that downloading this mod by SVN was one of the fastest downloads I've ever done for a mod at Taleworlds. Literally seconds and this is a huge mod. Give it a real try. I think you'll come to love it. A lot of you are just used to rar's but give this a real chance!

Back
Top Bottom