[Suggestion] M&B Bannerlord: Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Now, the past Mount and Blade game has had a plethora of expansions, one such being Mount and Blade: Warband, which is still a very popular game on Steam, even moreso than it's base, Mount and Blade, and it has seen it's fair share of mods and even the Napoleonic DLC. The one thing I have noticed about this one DLC, however, is that it's features wormed it's way into almost all of the M&B:W mods; Jezzails, Muskets, Revolvers, and a plethora of other things were all used from this one expansion. Now, to keep with the spirit of Warband, my suggestion is to implement the same DLC, or of a similar type; WW1, WW2, and Napoleonic (again) seem within reach for the precedent set for Bannerlord.
But onto the main suggestion; As it happens, in Mount and Blade: Warband, many flying mounts were at least modeled in that couldn't actually fly. What if you had an entire expansion pack set with a variety of flying, digging, and other usable units at your disposal? Giant Moleriders from the Far East could dig beneath the earth and reappear in castles with vast towers of stone and wood, wreaking havoc in the city; Dragon and Gryphon riders of the west come to the wooden castles of the province, burning and flying within the walls as they please (It would be cool if the unit form is either 10k denars and a metric ton of exp, and, to get your own, you must find one in the wild and defeat it or something along those lines, to then attain an egg and, over 50 turns, raise your own dragon!); Giant whales or water serpents allow you to take your crew across the sea as a substitute for a ship, and to break and burn the hull as you see fit when you fly or swim across the ocean! Just imagining the amount of mods and ways that could be used by the superb modding community makes my mouth water: Nazgul could ride Fellbeasts properly; Total War mods could have their dragon and gryphon mounts; And there would also be a lot more that would come across!
Just my idea, and, while it may seem a bit 'fantastical' (pun intended), if Bethesda could do dragons in 2013, I have faith that TaleWorlds can do them in 2016!
~Dragonslayerelf

Back
Top Bottom