Resolved Suddenly stuck "looking for game" on east asia, been 30 minutes (1 hour, 2 hours, 12 hours, ongoing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Usually around this time it takes 20 seconds to find a Captain game Southeast Asia Server, tonight all of a sudden it stopped taking a minute or two and i've been waiting 35 minutes and still waiting

Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
They will fix it in 1 week time probably.They are a bit slow.This is the 3rd time that this problem occurs.

I was unable to find NA captains mode game tonight. I can tell there's an issue in the queue when hundreds are waiting, I've switched over to EU side for now.

I was unable to find NA captains mode game tonight. I can tell there's an issue in the queue when hundreds are waiting, I've switched over to EU side for now.

Yeah a lot of people are flocking to the Europe server, it's not a good look for new players probably wondering what the hell is going on

After you gave me your name I have seen your account get in games. what is exactly happening for 12 hours here? You don't get in a game on the client side or what?

I had to change my Region to Europe where I could get into games but where I have 300 to 500 ping, I hope you understand I would rather keep playing in East Asia, but it just hangs on "looking for game"

I left it for 3 hours today while I did housework, it never loaded a game.

Thank you for your help, it is appreciated.

Stuck here, the numbers change but a game is never loaded

o6PFor3.png

Stuck here, the numbers change but a game is never loaded

o6PFor3.png

Looks like one of our East Asia schedulers is stuck. We normally catch it early if it stops working but since this one still shown as working on our systems, we weren't aware. I think this is the first time we had this kind of issue happening.
I restarted the scheduler and it should be working as expected now.
Thanks for reporting and have fun playing!

Looks like one of our East Asia schedulers is stuck. We normally catch it early if it stops working but since this one still shown as working on our systems, we weren't aware. I think this is the first time we had this kind of issue happening.
I restarted the scheduler and it should be working as expected now.
Thanks for reporting and have fun playing!
Hello can you check EU skirmish que problem as well?I get games only when I solo que or with 6 man party.If I try to play with 2,3 or 4 players I stay for hours in que.

Hello can you check EU skirmish que problem as well?I get games only when I solo que or with 6 man party.If I try to play with 2,3 or 4 players I stay for hours in que.

Seems to be working as usual. Could you please send me your Steam name through private message here when you cannot find a game? That way I can check what is happening.

Seems to be working as usual. Could you please send me your Steam name through private message here when you cannot find a game? That way I can check what is happening.

Seems to be happening again on NA Captains mode queue right now. I can always tell when it's happening as there's hundreds of people waiting instead of just a few, but I can still find EU games fast. I will PM you my Steam name if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom