Strange faction relation decrease

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm running my own kingdom and doing quite good with around 5 towns and many castles but there is something that annoys me and I don't understand why it happens. Sometimes my relation with a kingdom that is at 0 (we are at peace) without any advice drops a few points making our kingdoms go to war. It is not the regular war declaration that you recieve, and this has been happening periodically since I was only a vassal of Swadia. Suddenly my relation with Vaegirs, for example, decreased to -2 and I was at war with them witouth knowing why, because I didn't provoke them in any way. Also, Swadia didn't go at war against Vaegirs when this happened, it was only me that suddenly went at war with them. This happened quite a few times as vassal and now continues as a king. Any idea why it could be happening? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Hm, I have been personally at war with a kingdom before, but it DID make sense. The lord of Hrus Castle defected, so I took it back and then immediately rode to Praven to make peace.

Back
Top Bottom