Need More Info Still not fixed. Army members fighting in battle with you are not with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
See save I'll be sending. I defended Razih, then went and attacked an enemy near Tamnuh Castle. I won that battle and gained 61 troops more than I can handle. Fortunately, I have 8 other lords in my army, all with lots of room for extra troops. Unfortunately, every one I click on says it is more than a day away, even though they just fought with me. The reason for this? Because it shows a calvary unit stuck at the entrance to Razih and apparently the game decided every lord is just sitting there watching the battle on his cell phone. So now I have to ditch 61 troops that are badly needed by 8 different lords that are 'with me'. I tried saving/exiting the game, then coming back in, but it still says the lords are over a day away.

I would post on the prior thread, but its been so long ago I can no longer find it.

I was able to go to a close village and talk to my people, giving them troops there. However, this is still a major problem. A couple minutes later I got my kingdom to end the war and I removed 5 other clan lords from my army. Amusingly, all 5 showed up at Razih immediately after I removed then from my army (near Kuqa).

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

When I posted on the 20th I said I'd be sending one, so I'm pretty sure I already sent one. If you can't find it though, let me know & I'll see if I still have a save around that date.

Still an annoying issue. Still have to periodically delete troops that are badly needed by other lords in my army. Let me know if you can't find the save that was sent when this thread was started.

Back
Top Bottom