Stealth in Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

+Lolbash
Exactly,
I dont expect them to add some hitman kind of stealthiness nor I want such a thing but at least since we can be a bandit ourselves it would be good to be able to ambush an insisting bounty hunter with a few archer in the middle of night in a narrow Street.

I get very excited when I think over the possibilites !!!
1-You start being a bandit and with a few lads that you recruited you start to rob low budget caravans(high budget ones are better protected).
2-You go to tavern and give Money to wandering bald if there are any bounty hunters after you.
3-He says that a bounty hunter named xxx and his lads who live in Pravend is very insisting on founding you and he has a scar on his face etc.
4-You go to pravend and on city screen you choose set ambush.
5-A few people including the lord of the town, some merchants, guild master, the mob leader of the city(the mobs that wecan replace with our companions remember ?) and ofc the bounty hunter.
6-All of them have risks from 10%(mob leader) to 80%(lord) and the bounty hunter maybe 20% depending on how many companions he has and how pro he is.You choose him and game fast forwards until he comes back to the city.
7-As he arrives the game brings you to deployment scene.It is midnight and we are in a narrow Street.You can put your archers on roofs etc.The game shows you his route with arrows maybe.So you attack him and his companions.

If the small percentage of risk happens city guards -who will outnumber you a lot- will attack you.
Maybe you will be able to drop your weapon and surrender but lets not go into that.

Edit: Oh man ! I really liked my suggestion it is just so compatible with M&B's logic , it is so immersive and it makes a lot of sense.
What should I do ? Should I open a new topic under the name of ''city ambushes'' or something ?
I really want devs to notice this I dont want them to miss this one ! :lol: :lol: :lol: (This didnt be a bit arrogant right ? :lol:)

KhergitLancer80 said:
+Lolbash
Exactly,
I dont expect them to add some hitman kind of stealthiness nor I want such a thing but at least since we can be a bandit ourselves it would be good to be able to ambush an insisting bounty hunter with a few archer in the middle of night in a narrow Street.

I get very excited when I think over the possibilites !!!
1-You start being a bandit and with a few lads that you recruited you start to rob low budget caravans(high budget ones are better protected).
2-You go to tavern and give Money to wandering bald if there are any bounty hunters after you.
3-He says that a bounty hunter named xxx and his lads who live in Pravend is very insisting on founding you and he has a scar on his face etc.
4-You go to pravend and on city screen you choose set ambush.
5-A few people including the lord of the town, some merchants, guild master, the mob leader of the city(the mobs that wecan replace with our companions remember ?) and ofc the bounty hunter.
6-All of them have risks from 10%(mob leader) to 80%(lord) and the bounty hunter maybe 20% depending on how many companions he has and how pro he is.You choose him and game fast forwards until he comes back to the city.
7-As he arrives the game brings you to deployment scene.It is midnight and we are in a narrow Street.You can put your archers on roofs etc.The game shows you his route with arrows maybe.So you attack him and his companions.

If the small percentage of risk happens city guards -who will outnumber you a lot- will attack you.
Maybe you will be able to drop your weapon and surrender but lets not go into that.

Edit: Oh man ! I really liked my suggestion it is just so compatible with M&B's logic , it is so immersive and it makes a lot of sense.
What should I do ? Should I open a new topic under the name of ''city ambushes'' or something ?
I really want devs to notice this I dont want them to miss this one ! :lol: :lol: :lol: (This didnt be a bit arrogant right ? :lol:)

Great idea. I think the Talesworlds developers would rather read a topic then sift through hundreds of pages of replies to find what the community wants.

While it would indeed be a nice addition and one of the requirements to be the ultimate game, this most likely diverges too much from the game's premise, and as others have said would demand major changes to the AI, which is currently built for battles.

Hopefully modders will pick up on this.

Back
Top Bottom