• Florian

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Glitch

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Novakid

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It would really be awesome, but can't see how it could there be any kind of in-depth interaction since they're doing so many of those. Maybe a unique animation for each prop, and only that.

Pricing Tiers for pre-orders

I'll parse it for you guys because the lazy bum just copy pasta'd from IRC.

Highlight: Preorders SHOULD be up by tomorrow.

Preorder tiers:

TierNamePriceContentsNotes
0AvianFree, just tweet about the gameBadge in the forums
1Pixel~$15Copy of the game, copy of the beta, soundtrack, experimental soundtrack (total of 66 tracks), all when released4-pack available
2Silver~$20Pixel tier + penguin forum badge4-pack available
3Gold~$45Pixel tier + better forum badge, name an NPC
4Platinum>>>$45Pixel tier + even better forum badge, name an NPC, your name in the credits and design a hatPretty damn expensive
5Solarium>>>>>$45Pixel tier + even better than better forum badge, name an NPC, your name in credits, design a weapon, including animationsExpensive as ****
6Invernium~$2000Pixel tier + the best damn forum badge ever, name an NPC, name in credits, statue of yourself as an in-game itemTechnically the most expensive tier, except...
Unnamed$10000Molly flown to your house, serenades you with a ukulele, drink all your wine and vomit cake on your rugThe game MAY not be included

Also: all copies will come with steam keys once the game goes on steam.

I'm thinking of getting a 4-pack, but so far haven't heard back from any of my potential candidates to share with. So, a quick probe - if I were to get one, do we have anyone here willing to join in?

A quick overview on how modding items works.

Looks really robust. I'd love to see the more complex aspects though: weapons and functional items for example.

Oh and a bonus funny.

codex1.png

From the 14th May update

Back
Top Bottom