MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

What item/troop would you like to see in Bear: Force unleashed?

• IG-100 MagnaGuard (already in/no need to vote)

Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Wookie

Votes: 202 21.5%
  • Bounty Hunter (for example: Mandalorian)

Votes: 247 26.3%
  • Droideka

Votes: 204 21.7%
  • Speeder Bike

Votes: 151 16.1%
  • Weird crocodile like thing you wear on the back to prevent forces to be used near you

Votes: 89 9.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

John. said:
He could just be checking up on stuff, but theres  a slimmer of hope for this mod yet.

And, you help not even a bit by talking in this odd behaviour. Go out, take a deep breathe and have a life. Just shut up...

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
John. said:
He could just be checking up on stuff, but theres  a slimmer of hope for this mod yet.

And, you help not even a bit by talking in this odd behaviour. Go out, take a deep breathe and have a life. Just shut up...

Please, **** off.

Matthieu said:
Go back to turkish forum you dirty google translaturd.

Also, Necrophilia!

I have something to say, but i am just not seeing someone who is worthy enough to hear it.

I've only read pages 1 and 91 of this insanely long thread, but is there a way I can try the beta of this module? Seems its been a while since anyone posted.

I'd rather not read 89 pages of people talking back and forth about different things when I can just ask the question.

Sorry if I took up too much of your time -.-

Beacause there used to be a Alpha and some testers may still be playing. I still find it a big **** you to the fans when they didnt release alpha after mod died. Or in the best case it lives.. but doubt that

Back
Top Bottom