SPQR [International] - www.spqr-bannerlord.com

Users who are viewing this thread

2olfj3r.png

e1jhT79.png

Add one of the following members of leadership on Steam to receive an invite to the group. A website URL will be provided at a later date.

RzhbETN.png

1EkqOHv.png

http://spqr-bannerlord.com/

Reserved.

(All Roman affiliated names are not attached to our clan and we do not have a problem with that so long as the use of the tags and name of SPQR are not in use by anyone else).

Reserved.
(All Roman affiliated names are not attached to our clan and we do not have a problem with that so long as the use of the tags and name of SPQR are not in use by anyone else).
No one, and I mean no one, thinks they are associated with your clan. It doesn't matter if you DID have a problem with people using roman names, they can do so as they wish. You have made yourself sound ridiculous.

The whole purpose of reserving your clan name and tag is to prevent any confusion, seeing as we're both EU and NA I don't want someone to be using our name nor would you or anyone else. Just making it abundantly clear as some people (presumably like yourselves) may not realize other Roman themed clans are unrelated. If you'd like to preach and cry about it do so quietly, thank you :smile:

All ya got to do is say reserved lmao. You made it sound like you owned "roman" names. It's pretty clear they aren't related mate.

No, I really didn't, I explicitly mentioned that other Roman names are not affiliated with our clan as; just in case you were not aware, all these Legion's were under the SPQR so for your sake I explained why they're not.

The whole purpose of reserving your clan name and tag is to prevent any confusion, seeing as we're both EU and NA I don't want someone to be using our name nor would you or anyone else. Just making it abundantly clear as some people (presumably like yourselves) may not realize other Roman themed clans are unrelated. If you'd like to preach and cry about it do so quietly, thank you :smile:
You literally changed it lol

omegalul
whos in charge of your EU section and how many members does it have or can anyone just reserve any name for no reason with 0 members or infrastructure

omegalul
whos in charge of your EU section and how many members does it have or can anyone just reserve any name for no reason with 0 members or infrastructure
You act like you prefer having a million clans with the same name, and to make something abundantly clear that this is our name, is not restricting the use of a name, but its like me going around reserving every clans, name. No one does that. It is just nonsensical, your point that you are arguing is essentially the precautionary message of the use of a name, and you are freaking out. The use of a "name" is individualistic, and otherwise labeling a certain group. I honestly don't see the point you are making. You are putting him out to be some absolute absurd freak for referring to his clan as differing from the other like ten roman clans. You are honestly a blunder. You don't see a million of the same clan for a reason, stop acting like what he is doing is obtuse.

This is already lit. I would like to say all SPQR named clans were actually reserved by BoA since SPQR was actually vassal of BoA thank you. Please change your name

Reserved.

Maybe he was making sure everyone knew that the SPQR was not an army with multiple Legions. Something similar to the DA in North and South. Not for sure on that though.

Back
Top Bottom