[Spoiler Topic] Question about kingdom of gilaes quest/reward

Users who are viewing this thread

Alverion

Recruit
Hey GMs,

I did not kill thorain when I found him, but neither could I keep him alive before returning him to the kingdom of gilaes.  I gave them back his body and was given the option of keeping the sword (which was not in my inventory since I didnt kill him for it) or giving it back to them.  Since I couldn't save him I wanted to keep the sword, and I told them as much, and now all of Gilaes hates me (which is fine) but the sad thing is - I DONT HAVE THE SWORD I REFUSED TO GIVE THEM!!! 
I BECAME THEIR ENEMY FOR NOTHING!!!!!!

so let me repeat:

I went to kingdom of gilaes, started the quest to find their missing king, found him, DID NOT KILL HIM FOR THE SWORD, tried returning him alive to gilaes but failed, and then chose NOT to return the sword to them when they asked for it.  By simple deductive logic...I should have the sword but I don't.

I would really like to have the sword =\

if u could tell me how to add it into the game/ into my inventory I'd be very grateful, thanks.

and to prove that I did find thorain and I'm not just trying to get you to tell me how to get an artifact without working for it at all, I found him in a cave on the hills around Shunus.

start again and kill him
also the cave changes each time , if u cant find it when u star again press ctrl t and u should be able to find it
the sword aint that great :eek:

darkmaster24i1 said:
do you know where 2 find him cause i keep looking and its impossible

You're trying to find the King of Gilaes? His location randomizes with every different game/character you make. If you're desperate to find him, however, enable cheats and then press 'CTRL T'. Look in all of the locations with grey-letter names.

Back
Top Bottom