Spectating Games

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello

I'm 95% sure it's impossible... But are you able to spectate anyone's games? Like captain or skirmish mode?

with the BEAST competitions on etc I'd love to watch some of the top clans play each other. You can watch the streams occasionally, but i'd prefer to spectate both teams rather than just the streamer.

Alas, I'm sure you can't. I'm just expressing that I'd very much enjoy spectating competitions.

Thanks
Benoni

Hello

I'm 95% sure it's impossible... But are you able to spectate anyone's games? Like captain or skirmish mode?

with the BEAST competitions on etc I'd love to watch some of the top clans play each other. You can watch the streams occasionally, but i'd prefer to spectate both teams rather than just the streamer.

Alas, I'm sure you can't. I'm just expressing that I'd very much enjoy spectating competitions.

Thanks
Benoni
not possible rn. Much requested feature though. Maybe we'll see it soon, but knowing TW there won't be any ETA

A relatively basic Observer Mode is being implemented for better broadcasting and recording of matches. A more robust Spectating Feature is planned for later.

Thanks for the replies - a big part of this game for me is watching it as well as playing.
Will keep my ears and eyes open for any changes.

Back
Top Bottom