Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want to help with, burgunfaust? My guess is the same as kuauik's, and othr will finally answer this thread (meaning, he will say no and close it). There have been false bug reports about missing companion dialogues and you could give those a try (meaning you have to write them). You could check the positions of all the settlements and correct them: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155274.msg3731527.html#msg3731527 . There is always work to be done.
And my favourite suggestion of all: Make some scenes!

I'm trying to learn more about scripting etc. That is why I asked about the source. Not interested in making scenes or dialogs or modeling. It's okay if it's a no, as well. It's just that othr has a lot to do in keeping up with all of the little bugs in this mod, not to mention real life. Thought that would be a good way for me to learn more about it, as well as help this mod out in a way I am interested. No biggie though.

You could create some new quests, because these need to be scripted. If othr is interested in that, he might create a sticky for you, so that people come up with suggestions and you script the quests. Unfortunately, you need someone who knows enough about the middle ages, to make these quests somewhat realistic. The only person who comes to mind is César de Quart and he is already on the Europe 1200 team, although he helped out with this mod, too.
And I am not the one to answer your question. Wait for othr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom