Some small bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

erennuman_mb

Grandmaster Knight
1) In my last game one of the Woden Ric Sailors jumped down into the water and it said: Woden Ric Sailor killed by Woden Ric Sailor
2) When I got my ship in Friese the shipwright guy couldn't board the ship. He kept trying to walk into the water. When I talked to him he teleported onto the ship.
3) When I started the ship tutorial, A sailor immediately died. It said: Sailor killed by Sailor.
4) When I talked to a fisher that was wandering around in my refuge, he said "Surrender or die!"

The 2) works as intended. There was always the bug that for some reason the shipwright would not board the ship. Since the bug could never be exactly located or fixed, the workaround with talking to him and then teleporting him onto the ship was implemented.

Faenwulf said:
The 2) works as intended. There was always the bug that for some reason the shipwright would not board the ship. Since the bug could never be exactly located or fixed, the workaround with talking to him and then teleporting him onto the ship was implemented.
Really? In the beta, this happened so I went in and out of edit mode and chose don't save to get out. And when I came back, there wasn't anyone at the beach. So I got out again and when I came back, he managed to board the ship!

erennuman_mb said:
1) In my last game one of the Woden Ric Sailors jumped down into the water and it said: Woden Ric Sailor killed by Woden Ric Sailor
2) When I got my ship in Friese the shipwright guy couldn't board the ship. He kept trying to walk into the water. When I talked to him he teleported onto the ship.
3) When I started the ship tutorial, A sailor immediately died. It said: Sailor killed by Sailor.
4) When I talked to a fisher that was wandering around in my refuge, he said "Surrender or die!"
1-That happen when they drown.
2-The error occurred when the player takes too long to speak with him. If you have the conversation quickly it shouldn't happen.
3-How?
4- A fisher in you refuge? I will check that.

Back
Top Bottom