some questions

Users who are viewing this thread

komanko

Veteran
1. Does Power Draw skill enhance rifle damage to?
2. How do I handle the Hand Cannon so it will do most AOE damage?
3. Is it normal that in the reapeater gun i have a delay from click to shot?
4. Why when i create kingdom of my own i cant have special troops?

komanko said:
1. Does Power Draw skill enhance rifle damage to?
2. How do I handle the Hand Cannon so it will do most AOE damage?
3. Is it normal that in the reapeater gun i have a delay from click to shot?
4. Why when i create kingdom of my own i cant have special troops?

1. No, course not.
2. You make sure that the shot will go through as many people as possible, it isnt area of effect, the bullet just doesn't stop at one person so if you shot it through a line of people all of them will die.
3. Yeah, dont use that gun.
4. Dunno, just is that way.

This has nothing to do with the conversation, but...

Your avatar is seriously freaking me out. I mean seriously, that is the most frightening, hideous creations I have ever seen.

Okay, I just wanted to share that with you.

Additionally;
Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

2. I like to tell my men to hold their ground while I ride up to clumped infantry (standard bearers provide nice clumps).  Take careful aim, if you don't get a good bunch up, hold off till you get the right shot, it is worth it for dmg and reload time.  I think it does its aoe off where it hits the ground, I have shot right through people to see it explode behind them, so aim at the ground in the middle of a big group or line of people. (hills make this difficult)  Don't bother shooting horsemen, or packs of infantry/horse mix.  The cannon ball will hit a single horse and kill nothing else.

eragoen said:
2. You make sure that the shot will go through as many people as possible, it isnt area of effect, the bullet just doesn't stop at one person so if you shot it through a line of people all of them will die.

WRONG, it IS area of effect. Don't aim at the soldiers, aim at the ground beneath them.

Back
Top Bottom