SP - UI Smithing Save Template

Users who are viewing this thread

Vekar

Recruit
Another fellow brought up the idea but never made a dedicated topic to it so I will because it was a darn good idea:
Add the ability to SAVE TEMPLATE when we are smithing, the ability to just save X set of blade, quillion, handle, pommel would be ideal so we do not have to go on fishing expeditions to find parts and adjust them to the exact length, size, etc we want. This would save the players time as we find that "magical combination" that works best or SELLS best.

Final note of my own: why wooden swords? Just... Why?

One thing that nobody seems to know is that if you have a design that works for you and you need to stop to rest you can hit Ctrl C (copy) before you go and Ctrl V (paste) when you get back.

It would be better to be able to save a design - AGAIN, a UI that forces me to use a pen and paper to record stuff like that isn't doing its job - but that's at least something.

We currently don't have plans for saving templates but I can bring it up internally.

Wooden swords, why not?

so i guess nothing came of it.
Bulk crafting, saving recepies or adding shift+wait to stop the waiting when stammina recovered(last one is a mod but should be vanilla), all such quality of life things are missing.

Back
Top Bottom