Need More Info Singleplayer campaign, control error?

Users who are viewing this thread

Renshi

Recruit
Hi,
I am playing the single player campign and doing the conspiracy quest after the 2k mark, where i am at war with everyone. I am dominating the map and own 2/3rd of it. I wanted to declare peace with a nation as they attacked me whilst i was conquering a besieging a castle. I made peace with them and for some bizarre reason, it won't allow me to move or even access my character.
The game has given me full control as if i am moving around the map with my character, but my character is still besieging the castle. Before you ask the castle i am attacking, I am still at war with the faction. What I don't understand is, the game has given me full campaign movement as if I am selecting my character to move around the map, but my character is still besieging the castle.

Which makes it even worse, because I can not action my character to do anything in the game at all. He won't move anywhere, he just sits there ideally besieging the castle and I can't do a thing. I can't action to attack, retreat etc...

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom