Siege - Ladders on Castle/Towns

Users who are viewing this thread

Oliveran

Master Knight
Hi, all gentelmen out there! (And our fine ladies, to!)
While playing Warband, I got annoyed about these ladders while attacking a town...god. I do know there are some mods changing castles, but...Well, to be honest, ladders on a castle with 300 men, mostly (since I'm facing these really OP defenders - Rhodok) Rhodok Sharpshooters and Rhodok Sargents, which is killing me. Never getting in, dying the second I get spawned by 50 Rhodok Sharpshooters aiming at my head? No, thanks. Since I'm using two-handed and arrows (horses are great for controlling your army on the field, so I don't feel a shield is important when I can dodge these arrows and bolts anyway) I'm dying on the spot most of the times.

Well, sorry for this "Wall of text", but...yeah, anyone else who wants SIEGE TOWERS on towns?
Ladders on Veluca, a really big city? C'mon, I don't want to see a siege tower on the small castles, while seeing ladders on towns. (More text!)

Is it the terrain layout that effects if its a siege tower or a ladder? Personally i would like if the bigger the battle size limit the more ladders or towers were used in a siege. 

Back
Top Bottom