Resolved Siblings Spouse Companion unavailable/missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My characters sibling married his spouse who belongs to another faction. She is shown in my clan screen and I believed she would join my unit as any other companion and my spouse did. On the map her led troops/unit disbanded and she is nowhere to be found. On the clan screen is shows her but not in the character screen. It shows her at a city/castle of her old faction. Upon visiting that area/city she is nowhere to be found. Her location does not change and in the clan screen I am unable to even make her lead a party as it says "character is a fugitive running from there captors, they will appear after some time". There has been no reason for this to appear and its like the character just disappeared from the game. Same issue occurred if I had him marry another character from a kingdom.
How to Reproduce: Have sibling get married to a NPC from another Kingdom
Have you used cheats and if so which: Use some mods like the command console, and some other minor tweaks through vortex. Nothing big or game changing.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent on a new campaign, after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?

Back
Top Bottom