Servers need to be bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Ccharge

Regular
I find 6 slots of the deathmatch mode to be too few. Its would be fun if there is about 15 assasins all together. It would be more fun if you ask me.

The only problem is to have more assasins, you need more bots so all the assasins are more hidden and harder, but that means more lag so I think t should be raised to 10 max

Maybe 12. I know there kinda stand outish already but still. Its hard to play with friends when theres so few slots :sad:

jbebes said:
The only problem is to have more assasins, you need more bots so all the assasins are more hidden and harder, but that means more lag so I think t should be raised to 10 max

Server lag is not that bad with 70, I am sure we could fit maybe 40 or more in there

I get 110 ping and I am from NA east coast, so if it is laggy then it is your computer

Well, the sevrer we run both game modes on is really bad, if there are for example 5 players on each server, it is fully busy with these... We could maybe raise the number for dm to 10 or so, yea. But more is not really possible.

Back
Top Bottom