Server list doesnt load?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for the late response. The timing is quite unfortunate. The issue is fixed once again. This was a different issue on our servers and we fixed this one too. Can you guys try again and report back?

IF the problem still persists and you can't get any response from us please send me a personal message or an e-mail.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvienence and the fact that some events had to be postponed.

XD you got me. its just frustrating that i have had to cancel 2 of my NW events because of this is all. we are all trying to help and get the word out.

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Sorry for the late response. The timing is quite unfortunate. The issue is fixed once again. This was a different issue on our servers and we fixed this one too. Can you guys try again and report back?

IF the problem still persists and you can't get any response from us please send me a personal message or an e-mail.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvienence and the fact that some events had to be postponed.

So that was a lie

@theRealBluenose said:
M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:

So that was a lie
Pretty much

KingOfFSERebellion said:
@theRealBluenose said:
M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:

So that was a lie
Pretty much
imagine thinking tw would  lie

Hello, it is currently down and it has been down for about five days now during the evening for me (I live in the United States) and for the rest of the day. Why is the main server constantly crashing at the same time every day, and why does it continue even after it is fixed?

For my friends and me, the server list is still not retrievable.
Has been on and off for about a week, now.
Sometimes it works in the evening (CET).
Neither my friends nor I have made any changes to our computers.

How is this still an issue?
I take it there are redundancies in place (clusters and service repication, at least) for such a single point of failure - are there?

Thanks for your support.

The issue has been fixed. Sorry for the lack of response, this outage happened while I was out of town for a week. :sad: We are continuing to investigate and monitor the servers.

Back
Top Bottom