Scripts 4.4 Uptade(Need Help)

Users who are viewing this thread

stayla27 said:
Hello;

İ have P.W 4.4 scripts and i dont know how can i uptade on 4.5 anyone can help ?

The only way in which you would be able to upgrade the scripts created for PW_4.4 to PW_4.5, is through having access to the source code and an understanding of the Warband module_system. This involves a fairly hefty amount of work, especially if you didn't create the scripts in the first place; it's almost impossible without any knowledge of the module_system and Warband modding.

If you lack the knowledge to approach this yourself, there are alternatives; you can acquire a fully featured script-set (with the option for custom features upon request) developed by DanyEle from Alera Gaming; you can also acquire a script-set developed by Illuminati, either directly, or via a third-party such as Oasis.

I would also like to add, that if you're intending to start up a new Persistent World community, that you consider running a server *without* an extended Persistent World script-set. There is undoubtedly a large portion of the community that desires to play on a server centred around vanilla PW, without banks, etcetera; it may offer your community a stronger chance of succeeding, as you would be offering something different to what is now the norm. :wink:

Gishank said:
I would also like to add, that if you're intending to start up a new Persistent World community, that you consider running a server *without* an extended Persistent World script-set. There is undoubtedly a large portion of the community that desires to play on a server centred around vanilla PW, without banks, etcetera; it may offer your community a stronger chance of succeeding, as you would be offering something different to what is now the norm. :wink:

I tried that some time ago, not true.

Though we did get some times at around 30 players, and we had very cool moments while being little more than 15, those players weren't permanent and it ended up dying.

The community is not the one it used to be. The old players left, and new literally nazis-wanna-be took over playing their gang-Clan wars, believing themselves as if they were in GoT when all it's about is randoming and being an ****, the toxicness of human nature at its best.

Z0mbiN3 said:
I tried that some time ago, not true.

Though we did get some times at around 30 players, and we had very cool moments while being little more than 15, those players weren't permanent and it ended up dying.

The community is not the one it used to be. The old players left, and new literally nazis-wanna-be took over playing their gang-Clan wars, believing themselves as if they were in GoT when all it's about is randoming and being an ****, the toxicness of human nature at its best.

#PrisonYardSimulator

Back
Top Bottom