Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Poor crossbowman thinks he can run away:
63e3a43ac99a.jpg

Ginthus said:
Attacking a Khergit castle.

mb1.jpg

300+ damage hits and attacking a Khergit castle alone? *Rambo alert*

Some Vikingr mod screenshots. My clan - Warriors of Normandy training with our allies - Vikings of Scandia.

mb11n.jpg

mb7a.jpg

mb8af.jpg

mb9a.jpg

mb10h.jpg

:cry: Edit : My upload website is lose and can't find the server so i changed upload website

Starbrade Boss Statue at central of Wonderland Keep

902477075c53ca9d5fcfb8f72d9b267958ac90a.png

The Great Tree of Life in Iris ( Brighten Balls are Wisps )

90247612343ca14ac67d91288339f32fac32179.png

I hate the Giutor Sun...Because i'm "Night" Girl

90247792d4a1bd0a79f2a8f65c6f92b03f291f6.png

Some shots here of battles I had today as a member of the Khergit Khanate. After a reasonably long period of peace with all factions, we have gone to war with the Swadians and Sarranids in quick succession. The first group are from a large battle with an outnumbered Swadian army. I apologise in advance if this slows page loading down too much; there are a lot of images.

We Khergits enjoy the advantage in numbers, though I was concerned that my fellow lords were racing too eagerly towards the enemy, rather than letting them come down onto the plain first.
mb290.jpg

mb291.jpg

mb292.jpg

It soon became clear though that our advantage was more than numerical. The Swadians rapidly became swarmed by clumps of mobile warriors. However, in some places on and near the steep slope the Swadians were more evenly matched (the dashing horse archer in the first shot is Urghan Noyan, blessed by the Gods (me!)).
mb293.jpg

mb294.jpg

mb295.jpg

mb296.jpg

mb298.jpg

mb299.jpg

A Swadian Crossbowman prepares to let loose. Some of his comrades are under greater pressure, especially the Man at Arms being targeted by three bowmen and two chasing horsemen.
mb300.jpg

mb302.jpg

mb303.jpg

The age old problem that melee cavalry has against horse archers, that of chasing too far and becoming isolated from their fellows, was again a difficulty for the Swadians today. Here we see a Swadian lord, Count Clais I think, dismounted and struggling to survive.
mb304.jpg

mb305.jpg

A Man at Arms is in combat with numerous lightly armed Khergits; a more evenly matched band of Swadians tries to hold out on the slope; the final tally of dead and wounded shows that the men of the steppe suffered modest casualties considering the size of the two forces, though at least 3 Khergit lords were put out of action, probably during the initial charge when the Swadian host was still much together.
mb308.jpg

mb311.jpg

mb312.jpg
The battle report showed that the Swadians had only one knight and eleven men at arms, which perhaps explains why we so rapidly became dominant in this battle.

After this devastating blow to the Swadians, I set off for nearby Halmar to deposit my loot and sell off prisoners. However, a modest Swadian army was nearby and I decided to engage alone. Big mistake! They had a high proportion of heavy cavalry, and seconds after they had engaged with us we were suffering losses, and whilst trying to put some ground between myself and the knights I was struck in the head by a bolt.
mb314.jpg

My men recovered my stricken form from the field and regrouped some distance away from the enemy, the Swadians gathering themselves together also and almost ready to charge once more. Having lost half a dozen or so men and inflicted zero losses, I took stock of the situation. The enemy had a lot of heavy cavalry and many of my troops were new recruits fighting on foot, thus the balance of power was strongly in Rafard's favour despite my edge in numbers. No one disagreed with my brief assessment of the situation, and we fled the field for the safety of Halmar.
mb315.jpg

The next day, we caught up with another Swadian lord with few men. I forget which Swadian lord it was, but I think we had another Noyan to aid us, and they were rapidly laid low by our bows and lances, the Swadian lord bravely fighting until he was clubbed to the ground with a Lancer's mace.
mb317.jpg

mb318.jpg

mb319.jpg

A caravan is caught by my ferocious band and their cavalry, foolishly charging straight into our well equipped and experienced horsemen as if the petty mercenaries were seasoned knights, is quickly surrounded and decimated. Peppered with arrows before they reached us, they lacked long lances to do us harm before we swarmed around them and outnumbered them with well armed and skillful men, firing arrows into them from close range and hacking through their meagre jerkins and often uncovered heads. Maybe they can see off brigands, but not a Noyan's seasoned army, many of us wearing good metal armour.
mb321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom