NoBFZ6J.jpg

diavel said:
4um9OJq.jpg
LwP9sfl.jpg
NYsDgh9.jpg
azIzn14.jpg
Az8GsPR.jpg
tJAMBM6.jpg
Is there a problem with clothes in the game ?
When I go to my castle the Constable, the Chamberlain and the Chancellor are all dressed only in their shorts (and they are all dudes).

My troops waiting to the enemy charge in this strong fog and rain
ah7q.jpg

My Crossbowmen line formation shooting, look at all those bolts going at same time!! so amazing!!!
u4re.jpg

My cavalry charging against their infantry line while their second infantry/crossbowmen line behind is awaiting forming a shieldwall
j5h2.jpg

Recreating the life of Arn Magnusson! 

Cross helmet taken from al-Mansur OSP pack
sword model from Rath0s' 7th-11th Century OSP pack
Templar cross detail on the sword pommel was pasted from the the Templar sword model in Iggorbb's OSP pacl

w1kb.jpg

e4wn.jpg

DerHerbst said:
Recreating the life of Arn Magnusson! 

I played as Arn Magnusson too in my first game!  :grin:
But if you play as Arn in the Holy Land you should change your name in Arn de Gothia  :mrgreen:

Did you read the books or just watch the film(s)?  I'm almost done with the last book (about 150 pages left) and plan to watch the full film when I'm done.  The original film released in Europe was cut down from 258 minutes to around 130 minutes for the American release.  I guess we Americans have bad attention spans?  I managed to find a copy of the original full length film and eagerly await watching all 4+ hours soon!

I'll also need to make a Folkung mantle to add to the mod ha ha ha

Man that is such a good story. I watched the movie, the American short one, but I really enjoy it and I really wouldn't mind watching the original. Do you mind telling me where I can find this original

rapic1994 said:
Here is the army of mine. Not very big and strong gets crushed all the time but they are my soldiers and I love them  :cool:
2ey8dnd.jpg

You shall not pass  :twisted:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
akh8.jpg

:lol:

Leonidas300 said:
rapic1994 said:
Here is the army of mine. Not very big and strong gets crushed all the time but they are my soldiers and I love them  :cool:
2ey8dnd.jpg

akh8.jpg

I Know bro I have like army of 110 Cavalary and BAM! 40 Crusaders kill them all immediately. Its not like I dont know any tactics or something. They are just too powerful for me.(But close without saving always saves my party :razz:) Btw thats some evil creature you got there  :mrgreen:

Alfredthegreat said:
that's a lot of boyars :shock:

They are not boyars They are Mamluke Elits and only have 110 of them.

rapic1994 said:
Leonidas300 said:
rapic1994 said:
2ey8dnd.jpg

akh8.jpg

I Know bro I have like army of 110 Cavalary and BAM! 40 Crusaders kill them all immediately. Its not like I dont know any tactics or something. They are just too powerful for me.(But close without saving always saves my party :razz:) Btw thats some evil creature you got there  :mrgreen:

Alfredthegreat said:
that's a lot of boyars :shock:

They are not boyars They are Mamluke Elits and only have 110 of them.

Actually most of the mamluks were from christian countries, of course, they were slaves and most of them were georgians, armenians, and from baltic countries, and for example the georgian mamluks were christians as you can see in this description, but after some generations they became muslims "In Egypt Georgian mamluks retained their native language, were aware of the politics of the Caucasus region, received frequent visits from their parents or other relatives, and sent gifts to family members or gave money to build useful structures (a defensive tower, or even a church) in their native villages in Georgia."

Leonidas300 said:
Actually most of the mamluks were from christian countries, of course, they were slaves and most of them were georgians, armenians, and from baltic countries, and for example the georgian mamluks were christians as you can see in this description, but after some generations they became muslims "In Egypt Georgian mamluks retained their native language, were aware of the politics of the Caucasus region, received frequent visits from their parents or other relatives, and sent gifts to family members or gave money to build useful structures (a defensive tower, or even a church) in their native villages in Georgia."

You mean the soldiers right? Yes they came as slaves and they became rulers of armies. But most of them were Turks as stated in wikipedia "mamluks were known as ghilman (another term for slaves, broadly synonymous[11]) and were bought by the Abbasid caliphs, especially al-Mu'tasim (833-842). By the end of the 9th century, these slaves had become the dominant element in the military." and "military slaves, known as either mamluks or Ghilman, became the basis of military power throughout the Islamic world. The Fatimids of Egypt bought Armenian, Turkic and Sudanese slaves, who formed the bulk of their military and often their administration"

But if you mean the Empire itself, its built by soldiers of Salahaddin Eyyubi they were muslims and like %80 arab %20 Turkish
But Im sure there are slaves from europe and became soldiers. Its very likely thing to happen. But I dont think they had the majority.
And as everyone know information about is history is not objective this source tells different, that source tells different.

However this wont help me defeat the Crusaders :razz: Is there any good soldier combination at Mamluk Sultanate which will help me defeat them without losing my all army. 40 vs 110 and we can kill only 25 of them while my soldiers being slaughtered.

rapic1994 said:
Leonidas300 said:
Actually most of the mamluks were from christian countries, of course, they were slaves and most of them were georgians, armenians, and from baltic countries, and for example the georgian mamluks were christians as you can see in this description, but after some generations they became muslims "In Egypt Georgian mamluks retained their native language, were aware of the politics of the Caucasus region, received frequent visits from their parents or other relatives, and sent gifts to family members or gave money to build useful structures (a defensive tower, or even a church) in their native villages in Georgia."

You mean the soldiers right? Yes they came as slaves and they became rulers of armies. But most of them were Turks as stated in wikipedia "mamluks were known as ghilman (another term for slaves, broadly synonymous[11]) and were bought by the Abbasid caliphs, especially al-Mu'tasim (833-842). By the end of the 9th century, these slaves had become the dominant element in the military." and "military slaves, known as either mamluks or Ghilman, became the basis of military power throughout the Islamic world. The Fatimids of Egypt bought Armenian, Turkic and Sudanese slaves, who formed the bulk of their military and often their administration"

But if you mean the Empire itself, its built by soldiers of Salahaddin Eyyubi they were muslims and like %80 arab %20 Turkish
But Im sure there are slaves from europe and became soldiers. Its very likely thing to happen. But I dont think they had the majority.
And as everyone know information about is history is not objective this source tells different, that source tells different.

However this wont help me defeat the Crusaders :razz: Is there any good soldier combination at Mamluk Sultanate which will help me defeat them without losing my all army. 40 vs 110 and we can kill only 25 of them while my soldiers being slaughtered.

In the thirteenth century, Egyptians began recruiting mainly Christians of Georgia and Circassia as slave soldiers called Mamluks. After 1235, 70 percent of Egyptian Mamluks were Circassians or Georgians in origin and the other 30% were Kipchaks.

And well, right now I'm in Crusade as an English vassal and I have to say that the most hard units to defeat are the Horse archers (The difficulty is set to maximum in my game). The ranged units, (archers, javeliners, etc...), are really powerful in Mamluk Sultanate.

In my game I've been sieging Karak against Mamluk Sultanate and their ranged was annihilating my army and I'm still trying to siege it after 2 ingame weeks... It's one of the hardest castles to siege in this game.

Back
Top Bottom