SCREENSHOTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weak faction perhaps, I know Sicily even with how weak it currently is still has about 1500 troops total when you combined all of it's armies. This isn't including the large numbers held up in their towns/castles either, nor their patrols and such. While their armies have quite a few low tier troops as well I think they could possibly win overall even in the autocalc.

yea, but those armies are not present in 1 castle and usually are not grouped together in such numbers. I should have waited to see what they do, but I don't think they will siege a town.. but will definitely F-up some lords

I started to read this topic from the first page. CrazyIvan posted this picture, and I found somethin' freakin odd thing on that screenshot...
iwanttobelive.jpg

Sidus Preclarum said:
bluechain said:
This was fun for the first 2 battles...after that, peasant pickaxes hurt

20100723233256.jpg

Looting and ransomming wise, it's wasted, but... All that XP and renown :drool:
It was actually impossible to win. You start the fight with 11 vs 180, and archers can only shoot so fast. Your mount gets shot out from under you in like 20 secs and you get swarmed. Plus the damn rebel leaders are outfitted in plate.
Rebels started in wales, wiped out longshanks army, then pretty much raped every english lord until splitting up into 500 men armies. Thats when they were all put down :smile:

bluechain said:
Sidus Preclarum said:
bluechain said:
This was fun for the first 2 battles...after that, peasant pickaxes hurt

20100723233256.jpg

Looting and ransomming wise, it's wasted, but... All that XP and renown :drool:
It was actually impossible to win. You start the fight with 11 vs 180, and archers can only shoot so fast. Your mount gets shot out from under you in like 20 secs and you get swarmed. Plus the damn rebel leaders are outfitted in plate.
Rebels started in wales, wiped out longshanks army, then pretty much raped every english lord until splitting up into 500 men armies. Thats when they were all put down :smile:

Very nice rebellion, indeed.

simontotalwar said:
Look at those beautifull graphics :shock:
mb115.jpg

mb114.jpg

mb127s.jpg

mb119.jpg

I will post shots with action soon...

The graphics have definitely come a long way since back in the Native days. The skyboxes still ruin it for me though. A bit more character detail wouldn't hurt either.

Al_Mansur said:
simontotalwar said:
Look at those beautifull graphics :shock:

I will post shots with action soon...

Is it Polished Landscape ?

Yup, but its integrated into the new version pre9 of this 1257mod.

Screenshots in video format for anyone! WITH MUSIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A11WOGu17ZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom