Screenshots / Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Something I've been working on.

Not sure if it will ever be used but, it's looking good so far I would say.​

TX4iaO3.jpg

Wj7UqSG.jpg

V8NdfkO.jpg

5AoBcm0.jpg

p.s - I have the project on paper, total of 6 factions, 1 tribal, 1 colonial town, 4 forts. Performance is still not an issue. (considering the scene is 30% done)

Estogamo said:
Something I've been working on.

Not sure if it will ever be used but, it's looking good so far I would say.​

TX4iaO3.jpg

Wj7UqSG.jpg

V8NdfkO.jpg

5AoBcm0.jpg

p.s - I have the project on paper, total of 6 factions, 1 tribal, 1 colonial town, 4 forts. Performance is still not an issue. (considering the scene is 30% done)

Looks great :smile:

It does look nice. Love the flat open paths/roads. It would make a nice change from the current map with its jaggedly sharp-cut paths littered with bushes. Horses would actually be useful without the constant incident of stopping on a bit of uneven ground the mapper missed.

mcwiggum said:
It does look nice. Love the flat open paths/roads. It would make a nice change from the current map with its jaggedly sharp-cut paths littered with bushes. Horses would actually be useful without the constant incident of stopping on a bit of uneven ground the mapper missed.
Good point, one of my objectives is to keep the scene clean, with clear paths and more open grounds, instead of having lots of ruff terrain and lots of trees.

Will post every now and then some new pictures once I reached a more advanced state of it.

Thanks for the good feedback! :wink:

However this is not the place to post maps and talk about it, I will give you a small tip.
In one of the screenshots you placed a pf_donkey. This isn't the donkey you can buy. It's pw_buy_cart_horse

BlackSniper said:
However this is not the place to post maps and talk about it, I will give you a small tip.
In one of the screenshots you placed a pf_donkey. This isn't the donkey you can buy. It's pw_buy_cart_horse

They have the right to post here regarding maps screenshots and map related stuff unless told otherwise by a Moderator, Don't do backseat moderating.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

They have the right to post here regarding maps screenshots and map related stuff unless told otherwise by a Moderator, Don't do backseat moderating.
Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't knew that media (pictures and video's) also includes showing a new map and having a discussion since today.
Estogamo, you should make a new topic, keep that one updated and that players can make a "discussion"and give you feedbacks. Beside that, the map looks great. Have fun making it :smile:

BlackSniper said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

Ow, I'm sorry. I didn't knew that media (pictures and video's) also includes showing a new map and having a discussion since today.
Estogamo, you should make a new topic, keep that one updated and that players can make a "discussion"and give you feedbacks. Beside that, the map looks great. Have fun making it :smile:

They have the right to post here regarding map screenshots and map related stuff unless told otherwise by a Moderator, Don't do backseat moderating.

BlackSniper said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

Cheers for the heads up! (thought that one would work, either way, everything is going to be tested in the end)

I wasn't going to start a new topic mainly because I only had those pictures and I just wanted to get a general opinion. But I was indeed thinking about starting a topic once I got more progress on it.

Anywho, thank you for the compliment.

Estogamo said:
BlackSniper said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

Cheers for the heads up! (thought that one would work, either way, everything is going to be tested in the end)

I wasn't going to start a new topic mainly because I only had those pictures and I just wanted to get a general opinion. But I was indeed thinking about starting a topic once I got more progress on it.

Anywho, thank you for the compliment.

Estogamo, if you want, then come on www.pf-official.eu and post a thread with your screenshots of your work, I think you will get a much bigger feedback as well as for compliments :wink:. And if you're interested in helping as a Scener, you're more than welcome to apply as Scener. :smile: Good luck with the map.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

And you shouldn't have the right to call yourself PF developer on your taleworlds account. Don't be a backseat dev wannabe

protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

And you shouldn't have the right to call yourself PF developer on your taleworlds account. Don't be a backseat dev wannabe

Please stay on topic now. And stop lying Proton, check my steam profile.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

I'm not lying. You haven't made yourself out to be an "official" developer, all I saw on your steam profile was a few pictures of the same model , just an inf musket shortened down, that's like 10 seconds work according to my good old friend who loves tacos

protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
BlackSniper said:

I'm not lying. You haven't made yourself out to be an "official" developer, all I saw on your steam profile was a few pictures of the same model , just an inf musket shortened down, that's like 10 seconds work according to my good old friend who loves tacos

You're and you ain't staying on topic, please rather pm the lies to me.

Back
Top Bottom