Screenshots & Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Sergeant at Arms
WB
YourStepDad said:
282-mother-of-god.jpg

That crossbowsman and the swordsman looks sooo badass. :shock:

Also, what's that shack thing on the second picture?
Mantelet
4b0662dd03dd.jpg


33d9d633390c.jpg


9c6a5ed5ef0d.jpg


35cbf786e4a0.jpg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79UBi-tJ3uQ

Hynek z Děčína said:
Amazing! And when was the new version be released?

Wait a couple of weeks.
 

F.F.C._fritz

Grandmaster Knight
WB
How will those mantelet stuff is supposed to working? Ambushes, camp defense or what...?  :shock:
These looks not as improvement, it looks like the mod is born again! Powerful work!
 
Here's some screenshots of my character I took(if anyone wonders, the current version) I just realized how goddamn polished and detailed the gambesons and helmets look. It even has a Flandrian symbol on it, though I failed to capture it. The amount of detail is amazing, hell, just check the boots. So awesome looking.(Though thanks to MB engine, they aren't fully visible in this case. :mrgreen:)

mbwar20120126184619.png

mbwar20120126184751.png

mbwar20120126184813.png

The textures are stunning. Notice the dirt and depth on the pants, not to mention the sexy shield :wink:
 

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Sergeant at Arms
WB
YourStepDad,your screenshots is

gambeson, the soldiers of Lord Warwick


We have a lot of their real work, in Burgundy.
0ac2dda80cb7.jpg
If you find information more, will be happy.




-----------

YourStepDad, You can help us. Need to translate the texts.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,156120.0.html
-------------------

75e2f264ea2b.jpg


8a87c36d8b42.jpg


-------------------

85f04bc8fe99.jpg

2a794432cf2f.jpg

b7d38f27cdd2.jpg

a2f7fa011a3e.jpg

61739b4010e0.jpg
 
Good God this is so epic.

EDIT: Alright, so what I have to do is translate stuff and do some research about Burgundian soldiers. Got it.
 

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Sergeant at Arms
WB
YourStepDad said:
Good God this is so epic.

EDIT: Alright, so what I have to do is translate stuff and do some research about Burgundian soldiers. Got it.
No, about Burgundy we have a lot of documents.
Little is known about the Holy Roman Empire, the period 1460-1490
 

dochtorgajo

Squire
Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
YourStepDad said:
Good God this is so epic.

EDIT: Alright, so what I have to do is translate stuff and do some research about Burgundian soldiers. Got it.
No, about Burgundy we have a lot of documents.
Little is known about the Holy Roman Empire, the period 1460-1490

Well dont know if its worth mentioning that Osprey has published Medieval german armies 1300-1500.  :grin:

I suppose you already know about it.

Otherwise as you said its quite difficult to get any better and more specific informations about it, Swiss and Burgundians are much easier, little less so for french companies of ordonnance.
 
I did do some quick research, but sadly didn't have too much time nor the will to do it, and today is late Sunday, so I'll pass.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some more internet digging. We'll see :wink:
 

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Sergeant at Arms
WB
YourStepDad said:
I did do some quick research, but sadly didn't have too much time nor the will to do it, and today is late Sunday, so I'll pass.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll do some more internet digging. We'll see :wink:

All right. If you find that interesting, send them.
We are doing a test. New scenes, new map ... a lot will.

886723d5a254.jpg


6776e62d8c12.jpg


4398e9de5e6b.jpg
 

F.F.C._fritz

Grandmaster Knight
WB
http://www.odeany.com/worn-over/
http://www.odeany.com/worn-over/th-century-german-soldiers.html

These are parts of the XV century chapters from the excellent Gerry Embleton's book "Medieval Military Costume", found online, including (second link) the little chapter about german soldiers. The other chapters (if you have not checked them, tough think I've recognised something from the pics in the game) may be of some interest as well  :wink:


Are you thinking about new factions? Italians, maybe?  :grin:
 
Top Bottom