In Progress Save failed - Save file cannot create Bannerlord 1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

marcospdsf

Recruit
As the title says, independent of being a new campaign or loading a save from the 1.4.1, gives me the same error.
In 1.4.1 I can do whatever I want, with mods or not, but in 1.4.2 I cannot save, giving the same error...
I had no antivirus active, disabled windows defender as much as I could till it was not showing any process, folder with all permitions given, no mods, cleaned the bannerlord folder in documents, checked files...
Then I installed the AVG antivirus and disable its modules just to be certain that the windows defender was disabled and since it seems that when I restart my pc I can save again in a new campaign, if I close the game, or it crash I cannot save again until I restart the pc, and when trying to load the save that has just been created (again, no mods) the game crashes to desktop, with no log, no nothing, and keeps open in the background being able to close only by task manager.
I have the save file that is created after windows reboot. Here is the link with a zip containing the saves https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NU-3iHLqRbbB2y5G_gvCr_ICRjUyTvbw/view?usp=sharing

As the title says, independent of being a new campaign or loading a save from the 1.4.1, gives me the same error.
In 1.4.1 I can do whatever I want, with mods or not, but in 1.4.2 I cannot save, giving the same error...
I had no antivirus active, disabled windows defender as much as I could till it was not showing any process, folder with all permitions given, no mods, cleaned the bannerlord folder in documents, checked files...
Then I installed the AVG antivirus and disable its modules just to be certain that the windows defender was disabled and since it seems that when I restart my pc I can save again in a new campaign, if I close the game, or it crash I cannot save again until I restart the pc, and when trying to load the save that has just been created (again, no mods) the game crashes to desktop, with no log, no nothing, and keeps open in the background being able to close only by task manager.
I have the save file that is created after windows reboot. Here is the link with a zip containing the saves https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NU-3iHLqRbbB2y5G_gvCr_ICRjUyTvbw/view?usp=sharing

Same issue here (though I never use mods). Only happened in 1.42. Went back to 1.41 - no problems, just reinstalled 1.42 today - same issue again.

Enjoy the summer.

Same issue here (though I never use mods). Only happened in 1.42. Went back to 1.41 - no problems, just reinstalled 1.42 today - same issue again.

Enjoy the summer.
Bump

Also: Reinstalled 1.41 - had no issues with saves. What ever this is - in my setup it has something to do with Beta 1.42

Hello, we are aware of this problem and working hard to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for the additional info. I will forward the info you have provided.

I played 1.42 since release without the problem. I did not check old saves but with a new save in 1.43 all saved well then after quitting the game and reloading I could not save anymore.

I'm glad to see that I am not the only person having this issue. With so many people I am hopeful that the devs will be able to reproduce and fix it soon.

Edit: 1.4.3 Beta, no mods

Back
Top Bottom