[S] Terra Aeterna for Warband 1.134 (BETA 0.50) ~~NEW~~

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't see anything on there Belendor, and when I try "Quote", I only see this:
Code:
[quote="Belendor"]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

A decent reward to a great work. :O
[/quote]

Jaume said:
I post the mod in the spanish forum:

http://www.mountandblade.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3904
that's cool. the only thing bothers me is, i didn't understand anything :smile:

Gulchatay said:
Jaume said:
I post the mod in the spanish forum:

http://www.mountandblade.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3904
that's cool. the only thing bothers me is, i didn't understand anything :smile:

Je je! The spanish is very easy!

Ikaguia said:
I can't see anything on there Belendor, and when I try "Quote", I only see this:
Code:
[quote="Belendor"]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

A decent reward to a great work. :O
[/quote]

Well, it seems i uploaded the logo but somehow didn't put here. Anyway, that was a very bad work of me, will try something better later. But for now;

34ytlxf.png

this is perfect mod.but elephant models not good.strong,good but elephant models write horse model ıf you do elephant model when ths mod greatest mod of warband.and some bug in game in temple

Salut Alexandru.Te-ai gandit sa  dai o atentie sporita partii de management a oraselor si castelelor.? Ar fi interesant chiar sa creezi un stat  ca Muntenia si chiar sa introduci anumite factiuni *** ar fi pecenegii si cumanii.

hector11 said:
Salut Alexandru.Te-ai gandit sa  dai o atentie sporita partii de management a oraselor si castelelor.? Ar fi interesant chiar sa creezi un stat  ca Muntenia si chiar sa introduci anumite factiuni *** ar fi pecenegii si cumanii.

Pentru management trebuie doar sa se uite prin celelalte moduri si sa selecteze ce ii place.
Faza cu factiunile ar trebui sa facuta si pentru restul natiunilor din mod. Si in plus, cred ca este prea mult de lucru.

Hi, an excellent mod..
Enjoyed alot playing!
But im experiencing a prob..
Despite of the following factors, my game crashes just after 3secs when the battle begins, sometimes after a min..
1- My PC configuration is good, 3gb of RAM.. 9800gt..
2- I have successfully followed the steps of the thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html.. i.e. to prevent crashing..
but still the game crashes.. it doesn't when u move around the map, tavern, fight your way out etc..!
please.. Help me!
your help will be highly appreciated!  :smile:

Fantastic said:
but still the game crashes.. it doesn't when u move around the map, tavern, fight your way out etc..!
TA has not been ported to the latest warband version. this might be the reason, why your game still crashes. got the same prob, this wonderful mod became unplayable for me too :sad:
Jaume said:
Photos, please... progress of the mood!
the real life still goes first. let's hope Alexandru the Great will come back with new version soon. patient you should be, young padawan :smile:

Gulchatay said:
Fantastic said:
TA has not been ported to the latest warband version. this might be the reason, why your game still crashes. got the same prob, this wonderful mod became unplayable for me too :sad:

AwW.. =(
so if i d0nt update my warband to 1.143, instead I keep it to an earlier version.. will the game run smoothly then..?  :idea:

Fantastic said:
so if i d0nt update my warband to 1.143, instead I keep it to an earlier version.. will the game run smoothly then..?  :idea:
that should work, yes.

hello people. well i do not know, if Alexandru will ever come back. but i still hope, he will someday. till then... well i got skyrim and swtor :smile:
anyway, i wish you all merry christmas and a happy new year! a year full of luck and success in your life and your job, and many many new great games, so you can play yourselves to death :wink:

May the Force be with You!..

Gulchatay said:
hello people. well i do not know, if Alexandru will ever come back. but i still hope, he will someday. till then... well i got skyrim and swtor :smile:
anyway, i wish you all merry christmas and a happy new year! a year full of luck and success in your life and your job, and many many new great games, so you can play yourselves to death :wink:

May the Force be with You!..
I am the same. Also played this mod for months, till a new version of game made it crash for me all time :sad: Also playing Oblivion and swtor at the moment. At least no one is crying about lack of realism, if you see female fighters there :razz:

Back
Top Bottom