SÆLIG

Users who are viewing this thread

I voted for it just last night, therefore I like to think I was the one who got the game greenlit. I expect a free copy upon release.

Thanks guys!

Almalexia said:
I voted for it just last night, therefore I like to think I was the one who got the game greenlit. I expect a free copy upon release.

:lol:
Ill probably give out free keys to most people in OT. :smile:

null said:
Greenlit with 590 yes votes. Didn't even get into the top 100. :lol:
Doesn't matter, got Greenlit!! Woot!  :party:
null said:
Thanks guys!

Almalexia said:

:lol:
The hero we need.

Congratulations, Havoc!

I thought games usually take longer to get greenlit, yours was pretty fast. Who did you bribe?!

null said:
As altruistic and nice as this is, it isn't a good idea. I'm sure a lot of people here are still willing to pay for it, which is a far more reasonable business plan. Sales = more publicity = more sales. And if OT people accept a free copy, I'd still expect them to donate to you or at least buy a second copy. Accepting free stuff from a starting anything is the opposite of being supportive. :razz:

Congratulations, though! I'll be sure to pick up a copy.

Reviews from free-copy keys don't count towards the overall review score now I think. So we can be as blisteringly negative as we want :iamamoron:.

mdk31 said:
Is there a playable demo available? The thread as a whole is TL;DR. Also, any time frame on Steam release?

I have been doing closed testing. Any form of Steam release it probably at least 2 or 3 months away, I don't wanna rush it.
As for a demo - maybe in a couple weeks.

kraggrim said:
Reviews from free-copy keys don't count towards the overall review score now I think. So we can be as blisteringly negative as we want :iamamoron:.

:razz:

Congrats!
null said:
I have been doing closed testing. Any form of Steam release it probably at least 2 or 3 months away, I don't wanna rush it.
Nice, just in time for me to finish military service  :party:

Back
Top Bottom