Resolved Rougery not lvling up when recruiting looters and sea raiders?

Users who are viewing this thread

So as the title says its not a bug necessarily because you know maybe im just reading the description wrong but the description of how to learn rougery says recruit and lead bandit troops and i thought that looters and sea raiders would count as such but recruiting them and leading into battle has no effect on the rougery lvl i dont seem to get xp in that skill at all. Now i dont know if that is intentional maybe it just isnt supposed to count since the looters arent ,,real'' bandits but the sea raiders are the literal counterparts to forest and mountain bandits gameplay wise so i was just confused as to why they wouldnt count. anyway sorry for bothering you over tiny stuff and i know you get alot more gamebreaking stuff posted here but i didnt find anything about it so i threw together this thingy sorry for my english and thank you for the gr8 experience i had with the game so far with rougery or not :smile:

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patches e1.0.1 and e1.0.2 have solved the issue.

But guys how do you recruit bandit without them being your prisoner. I got the 275 roguery perk for bandit recruitment instead of fighting but it Is not allowing me to recruit them. I still have to fight them. Must I click somewhere for this perk to work or?

But guys how do you recruit bandit without them being your prisoner. I got the 275 roguery perk for bandit recruitment instead of fighting but it Is not allowing me to recruit them. I still have to fight them. Must I click somewhere for this perk to work or?
In some occasions, if the odd is very much against their favor, the bandits can actually surrender and let you recruit them without a fight after you picked the "yield or fight" option, or in one other way, you can "free" them from their captors and recruit them. But you can't recruit them from hideouts like you do from villages or towns.

In some occasions, if the odd is very much against their favor, the bandits can actually surrender and let you recruit them without a fight after you picked the "yield or fight" option, or in one other way, you can "free" them from their captors and recruit them. But you can't recruit them from hideouts like you do from villages or towns.

Thank you so much! But then may I ask what that perk in roguery is supposed to do or allow that you could not do before?

hey just swooped in to say that the issue (if not intended) is still very much a thing (as of 1.0.7.) and that searaiders and looters still seem to give no xp in rougery when recruited or lead into battle like mountain/forest bandits do

Hello, some of the perks are not active for the current versions. They will be activated after finalizing the design. You can follow our patch notes for the updates.

I actually had this option occur to me today. I don't have the perk or even remotely close to the skill level required for the perk. Is that intentional, or is the perk required for the conversation option?

Hello, some of the perks are not active for the current versions. They will be activated after finalizing the design. You can follow our patch notes for the updates.

It would be very good for everyone, if you add this information to game. Every Perk, mechanic etc. not implamented -but you can see them in game- just add a small information in bracket.

Like "Man-At-Arms (not Implamented)", In Clan window "Declare War(Will add in Future)".

So everyone can see it on mouse over INGAME. So you have lots lesser work and less ppl get mad. Not everybody come to here and read hundert of Threads.

Last edited:
^That or the lazier version - publish a list with all the non-implemented-yet perks. Some of them are really hard to verify and currently it's better to assume none are working. This makes specializing in one area very lackluster..

Yeah a list of none implemented perks would be great, I keep specing into things that don't work! I was gonna make a bandit lord and found out that rougery doesn't level properly with hiring bandits. I sad now.

Back
Top Bottom