Seek n Destroy said:
Coding Samnites in has started:
hmnxL.jpg
fpK4H.jpg
e_0rh.jpg
briod.jpg
IgLfS.jpg

Neat ****. Really neat.
Have you applied that script and/or model base which allows armor to stay rigid? See example "bear force 2", very well executed made there in that module.

HannesFury@
no it is simple rigging
it just isnt as clothe it has less efect on deforming when moving
and some parts almost dont deforms when moving

and first tests from carnyx new animation

ida1d.jpg

This stuff is redunkulusly awesome, kind of super high quality work you wouldn't even see most commercial developer be able to achieve! Great stuff! Really glad to see the Samnites/oscans being given such respect and detail.

2D5rc.gif

xBIL_.jpg

cj8Yu.jpg

jQuO9.jpg
We're still missing some designs to come later on but these ones will fill the gap for the moment, I'm responsible for the blue and red "star" ones, rated "ok" by Rgcotl  :lol:

This is impressive!

And I hope that there will be new banners for the Samnite army, as in the frescoes and paintings ..
img020401-01.jpg

img020401-02.jpg

And this variety helmet -
img020401-07.jpg

Hopefully we'll have the banners but I think they will be done only later on. For the helmets we have all the ones commonly used by Samnites except the one with number "9" from your reference.

Seek n Destroy said:
Hopefully we'll have the banners but I think they will be done only later on. For the helmets we have all the ones commonly used by Samnites except the one with number "9" from your reference.
These helmets  at No. 4 (this is probably not the pilossian helmet ..) and the number 9 interesting ..

we havent done number 2
we just have similar chalcidian type helmet with wings

for the moment only 4 helmet types are made for samnites
but in future we will do more

rgcotl why don't you attach the hand model to the body? i don't think this mod will use any gloves and maybe you could use the free hand slot for something cool

well the hand together with the neck is base for me when i am working on
but due the fact we still have some armors mostly celts
we still dont using that feature in the mod
latter we definatly change that cause all our new armors is based on a new body mesh i constructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom