[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you are missing my point.

What I am saying is that you are pathetic for leaving your team hanging in the middle of the tournament and that RM should avoid you as well as any other clan.
I had my reasons to do it which I mentioned above and you can see them in Zettaiken post that I apparently couldn't say bye to my GF and had to play otherwise, world would explode. Also I'm not intrested in joining any clans for now.

Hypocrite.
"lol." That's a great thing to call someone hypocrite without even telling why ?, but it's typical for you.
At this point it's better to ingore Indian, attention seeker that changed his entire view of situation over 2 days after leaving the clan and his team behind.
Over month* Why are u keep talking bout attention when I told you that discussion with you is pointless like 5 posts later aftera ya spamming "lol." in a cases that you can't deny.

Are you amnesiac or is the world of Jufasto's delusions a thing?
Aside from the people you whisper sweet nothings to directly, the only ones who hate us are those who chose to believe your side of the story unconditionally for some reason. I know you would like our reputation to be worse than it actually is, so I won't argue this any further. I'm not really seeing any negativity outside these threads seemingly dedicated to this fake ****ing "drama".

why ur so sad afterall woj?got a butthurt?

BTW what about DR,I haven't spoke with any of them,why would you involve to our chat?DR is being a puppy for nothing,hiding behind a strong clan they seem with,pathetic.
BTW Bard ur such a 2-faced person.Ur writing friendly from steamchat and then supporting others for nothing???

Enough is enough,if you want to believe whatever you want go believe it and dont speak facts in there.Go away bunch of losers

Last edited:
Aside from the people you whisper sweet nothings to directly, the only ones who hate us are those who chose to believe your side of the story unconditionally for some reason. I know you would like our reputation to be worse than it actually is, so I won't argue this any further. I'm not really seeing any negativity outside these threads seemingly dedicated to this fake ****ing "drama".
"You would like our reputationj to be worse" You did that to yourself, not me. Never had intention to ruin your reputation, just pointing things out, and you guys instead of taking things the man way and starting from blank page after BEAST I decided to decline all accusations and pretend like nothing happend. Also negativity outside? Do you expect people to go out and insult you as a result of my "manipulations"? People just keep what RM have done in mind and take anything you say with a grain of salt at this point.
why ur so sad afterall woj?got a butthurt?

BTW what about DR,I haven't spoke with any of them,why would you involve to our chat?DR is being a puppy for nothing,hiding behind a strong clan they seem with,pathetic.
BTW Bard ur such a 2-faced person.Ur writing friendly from steamchat and then supporting others for nothing???

Enough is enough,if you want to believe whatever you want go believe it and dont speak facts in there.Go away bunch of losers
You are a meme already, not being able to control your anger, direct insulting people and rage quiting from publics/officials.

Champion Superior Woj > Peasant Inferior Relexan

I had my reasons to do it which I mentioned above and you can see them in Zettaiken post that I apparently couldn't say bye to my GF and had to play otherwise, world would explode. Also I'm not intrested in joining any clans for now.

"lol." That's a great thing to call someone hypocrite without even telling why ?, but it's typical for you.

Over month* Why are u keep talking bout attention when I told you that discussion with you is pointless like 5 posts later aftera ya spamming "lol." in a cases that you can't deny.
Honestly I am done talking with you, seems like another world of delusions just formed.

Your ex leader Indian said everything hairless.Don't worry.He knew everything about DM,he said you were doing it by purpose.He is in not in RM and he did it by his own.And you are speaking after all of this????
Nice one,go on with it

Inappropriate content
You seem to care, otherwise you'd not bring it up and hold it against them to have personal preference about which team wins. Oh, by the way, this is not dictated by me or Mr Hairless. I'd never go that far, I rather enjoy being surrounded by individuals who actually challenge me and debate me from time to time lol.
And here again, why are my team members not allowed to have a preference who wins? We are the dogs, because you were not chosen. Pathetic.
Dude lol, I wrote this because We know all of these stuff and also we didn't care about this. Just for know. You can be best friend of harilesss, you may want to win DM against us we have no problem with that, thats so normal. Actually the situation is not that. :grin: I don't want to go deep about DR otherwise you will be regret of this.
Ah yes, "Look at me. I am Koso. My clan didn't care about other members of the community so we faked results, openly hated certain individuals and gave defaults to get ourselves advantage in tournament without real rewards. Why would anyone hate us? I know, it's Hairless. He manipulated entire community aganist us despite our obvious harmfull acts to our reputation. Hairless say sorry!".
You know what? I don't care stupids' opinions, all of these results supported by screenshots. Also we have screenshots of your personal talk with Jufasto and you said: "Look let's occured the drama, we don't need anyone to know, let's keep just between this situation." and Jufasto refused your silly thoughts and you did it what you want. It is your choice to do that, but If you said that to people: "rM diD tHiS TheY TraShTlaKEd to uSs, theyY are BaDd peopLe" Then we have a problem with that. You must be a hypocrite. If I could find this screenshot I will send there.

< snipped a screenshot of a private message >

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha Truths became guys,what to do now?BTW I dont like Dramas.Who said that?Its your own fantasy.

Edit:Seems like Hairless told Fietta to snip the private message it deleted so fast compared to woj's HAHA

Last edited:
Hariless you gotta be saved from admins? What do you do? I am sure you cried for this, pls delet dis. However, here we are. That's the whole truth. If someone want to see that screenshots send me personal message.

Edit: Btw I saw woj send "inappropriate content" and his message from yesterday, now deleted. Mine is deleted in 10 minute hahahahahahha

That screenshot was debunked like 10 times already, jesus christ you really need to deny facts to keep up with your narrative. Yes, I wanted to make fake drama, but it didn't work out. You guys decided to go full stupid mode and we did actuall drama cuz of it. I allow this screen to be posted, doesn't bother me.

Since I genuinely do not care about the drama, here's a very quick reminder of the forum rules.

So far moderation has been very kind, Fietta left it at some comments and I myself only directly warned and snipped/deleted posts that contained private messages, which is a serious violation of forum rules.

You're welcome to pursue your second rate soap opera and endulge yourselves in embarassing trash talk and accusations, but this is the one and only warning that any further post in violation of the forum rules will nullify any good faith and be dealt with accordingly. Cut down the childish attitude and behave yourselves.

Hariless you gotta be saved from admins? What do you do? I am sure you cried for this, pls delet dis.
Read above.

"You would like our reputationj to be worse" You did that to yourself, not me. Never had intention to ruin your reputation, just pointing things out, and you guys instead
Like yeah they did ruin thier reputation due to us provoking them and throwing **** into them, which everyone belived like starting whole drama saying that they got a confirmed cheater in their clan(Dares) even though we exactly knew that he wasn't in clan and AXDER had a direct contact with him. There you go 4 months later and we are still here.
Honestly I am done talking with you, seems like another world of delusions just formed.
Took quite long.

< question answered via pm >
That screenshot was debunked like 10 times already, jesus christ you really need to deny facts to keep up with your narrative. Yes, I wanted to make fake drama, but it didn't work out. You guys decided to go full stupid mode and we did actuall drama cuz of it. I allow this screen to be posted, doesn't bother me.
I am sure it is boy. You'r actions work out dude, look we have drama because of you and you even lied your teammates that RM trashtalked to us. I am not even mention about other clans :grin:

Like yeah they did ruin thier reputation due to us provoking them and throwing **** into them, which everyone belived like starting whole drama saying that they got a confirmed cheater in their clan(Dares) even though we exactly knew that he wasn't in clan and AXDER had a direct contact with him. There you go 4 months later and we are still here.
After all of this ****, hariless you should be facepalm and don't talk for decades. Thank you for clarifying that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Took quite long.

Thanks for clarifying it.

After all of this ****, hariless you should be facepalm and don't talk for decades. Thank you for clarifying that.
Thanks for clarifying it.
Do I even respond to that? Why is there no other clan defending you and calling me a liar? Dares WAS in your clan, and only thing Dares argument was used for to expose you as DM's trash collector, Indian is "pretending" to stay neutral, all he does is lies to get you guys even deeper into delusion world. Only time AXDER contacted Dares was about why he wears your tag after being kicked, to which he repield that he does that to piss you off. I wrote about it to Jufasto ages ago, yet you bring something up that doesn't make sense.

I will be clear, you guys have **** ton to apologise for, and going further is gonna make you look more like clowns than actuall gamers.

Card used by hairless: Other Clans

There are no other clans between our drama.There are no reason you brag them to ''Your'' drama and use them as you want.

Your ex-leader clarifyied it,take it like a man and stop trying to favor it by your side.You have to apologize,not only from us,from other clans also,because you brag them into this drama.And you used them.

Card used by hairless: Other Clans

There are no other clans between our drama.There are no reason you brag them to ''Your'' drama and use them as you want.

Your ex-leader clarifyied it,take it like a man and stop trying to favor it by your side.You have to apologize,not only from us,from other clans also,because you brag them into this drama.And you used them.
You saying "your ex-leader" makes you a clown already, please stop embarassing yourself Ragequitxen.

Back
Top Bottom