right to rule

Users who are viewing this thread

im sure this has been asked before but i couldnt find an acceptable answer. how else can i get my right to rule up? i have 26 right to rule now and i have sent pretty much all my companions on their little missions already. i know you get right to rule for completing someone else s campaign but i am already a king of a city and 3 castles.

also on a different topic...is there a difference between chosing your nobel companions to hold fiefs over the non-nobles?

i can answer the second.

Other nobles dislike it when you give non-nobles fiefs so they will like you less.

1) Get married
2) Send companions on RtR missions
3) Be part of a faction when peace is made
4) Smooth over relations between lords
5) Start your own faction and get truces
6) Be recognized as king by other faction leaders

I had decent RtR before I started my own kingdom. I actually chose to declare war against 2 other factions to retake Veluca and later try to retake Dhirim. I've been to war with everyone so constantly requesting Peace has gotten my RtR up very quickly.

Also, existing vassals prefer to receive a fief themselves. If you give a non-noble companion a fief, you'll insult some of your vassals. That said, I'd suggest you do it once and quickly. Setting up a group with Alayen, Baheshtur, Firentis, Borcha, Rolf, Lezalit, Matheld, and Artimenner leaves you with two non-noble companions; Borcha and Artimenner. I'd suggest setting one of them as your Minister and the other as your first vassal. Give them a castle and village and never give them anything ever again. After that, give fiefs to Rolf, Lezalit, and Matheld (and recruit Deshavi, Klethi, Jeremus, Ymira, and Bunduk) and later to Alayen, Baheshtur, and Firentis (and recruit Marnid, Katrin, and Nizar).

I'd also suggest you start the game by merchanting and building as many Dyeworks as possible for a reliable income. Join a few factions and change the balance of power. Getting high Honor means you have positive relations with most lords which may save you in a pinch, were you can beg not to fight another honorable lord and will be allowed to flee at the cost of a few relation points (those rejuvenate eventually)...

Bobsama said:
1) Get married. Did that. i didnt notice any large increase to my RtR
2) Send companions on RtR missions. Did that awhile ago. i have about 3-4 that i can still do when i give their enemy companions fiefs.
3) Be part of a faction when peace is made. cant do that anymore. i am a king of 1 city and two castles already.
4) Smooth over relations between lords. How do you do this?
5) Start your own faction and get truces. They wont talk to me cause my RtR is too low lol even though they only have 2 castles left
6) Be recognized as king by other faction leaders

Some companoiuns dont like outher companoiut RtR quest and wont do there if the one thay don't like is done first you can deal with that but sending companoin on the right to rule quest soon has you get them befor thay have a chance to get upity about it

Thundertrod said:
Some companoiuns dont like outher companoiut RtR quest and wont do there if the one thay don't like is done first you can deal with that but sending companoin on the right to rule quest soon has you get them befor thay have a chance to get upity about it
True that, but I was going to allow him to discover that for himself :razz:

Back
Top Bottom