Retirement

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhonerin said:
If you try to posion a water supply you can get hanged to xD

So you die? Game ends?

I know before I would retire and depending how succesful you would get something named after you. You would see the stats. It was pretty interesting. Hope they bring that back.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Rhonerin said:

So you die? Game ends?

I know before I would retire and depending how succesful you would get something named after you. You would see the stats. It was pretty interesting. Hope they bring that back.

You get hanged and then get back to the main menu and have to load the game again xD

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Rhonerin said:

So you die? Game ends?

o_O what game where you playing? What did they name?
Rhonerin said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Rhonerin said:

So you die? Game ends?

You get hanged and then get back to the main menu and have to load the game again xD

Oh my seems great do they have a cut scene for this? How do you posion the well? do you have a 100% chance to get caught or is there a grande chase or soemthing lolol

lol its like 75% they'll catch you and you'll have to kill like 9 defenders to make it out armed only with a little pistol and a sabre.
And like a 15% you'll get hanged.
Overall its not worth it.
And if you get hanged its just a picture and you'll have to like press "continue"

Back
Top Bottom