Reporting to Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Galenisme

Recruit
Every time I get the 'report to so-and-so, the field marshall', by the time I get to him, he's already in the siege at a castle/town and I can't talk to him. If I help take the castle, I fail the quest, and if I wait around the quest times out.

Not sure if there is a way to select a character to talk to while they are in town, but going to the siege camp only lets me talk to the siege commander. I'm totally lost.

Sadly, it's not. At least, not in this case. For example: My quest is to 'report to Count Raichs, the Marshall'. However, when I go to the besieged town and enter the camp, the camp commander is Count Tribidan. All I can do is talk to him, enter the seige, or leave. If I enter the seige, I have seen Count Raichs, but I can't talk to him during the battle.

What he means is the Marshall wants him to take part in the Seige of the Castle, but by the time he gets there the Assault has already started.

If he waits until after the Seige ends the quest will time out.

But if he enters the Assault he cannot talk to the Marshall.

Best you can do is join the Assault and get some renown, and make some friends.

dhowlett said:
When you get to the seige menu you can talk to the comander. that will be the marshal.
Not always.

If they stack up, you can click on the stack and it will give you an option to select which one in the stack you want to meet.

@Flavius: You are exactly correct.

@Phoenix: I have noticed that while there is a battle or group out in the field; however, I'm unable to get that list of choices while they are sieging. It only seems to let me enter the town or view notes.

I figured as much. Though, I thought maybe I was missing an interface option or something. Ah well, guess I'll take the hit for failing the quest.

Back
Top Bottom