• Shintoism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Traditional Religion

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pantheism

• Agnosticism

Votes: 30 8.2%
  • Non-religious, but spirituality in some form.

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Atheism

Votes: 119 32.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • Taoism

• Buddhism

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Terrible at Werewolf

Votes: 35 9.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

masterborn12 said:
You 2 must be a blast at parties.
You are one of the last people to criticise anyone here, masterborn12. I have yet to come across a post composed by you that is actually worth being stored on any server.

Hospes fori said:
masterborn12 said:
You 2 must be a blast at parties.
You are one of the last people to criticise anyone here, masterborn12. I have yet to come across a post composed by you that is actually worth being stored on any server.

Seriously can you shut up. I just ended it with amontadillo why do u have to start it. You know what just put me on ignore. Or if u want to jump on me , just PM

z93Cq.gif

Is this the religion thread or the bickering thread? It's harder to tell than usual...

Arvenski said:
Magorian and Hawk:

Fencing.gif

More like:

stick_wars.gif

Magorian Aximand said:
Oh, so you are aware how wrong you are. That's progress!
Never expected you to be the one to move away from a discussion and towards such an embarassing display. Just makes you look conceited and arrogant.

Mneh. They've been at each other's throats for as long as one can be arsed to remember, and Verm is particularly fond of tossing around empty chaff, trying to pass it as an argument, and has just plain attacked Mag and things even barely connected to him for next to no reason as well.
In any case, I'm pretty sure he outright stated he doesn't even agree with his own position at some point as well anyhow.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Mneh. They've been at each other's throats for as long as one can be arsed to remember, and Verm is particularly fond of tossing around empty chaff, trying to pass it as an argument, and has just plain attacked Mag and things even barely connected to him for next to no reason as well.
In any case, I'm pretty sure he outright stated he doesn't even agree with his own position at some point as well anyhow.

If it were empty chaff it wouldn't be so apparently difficult to deal with. At any rate the amount of crap flung around in this particular debacle is pretty much equivalent from both sides, not like that excuses any of it. Not to mention if I stated I didn't agree with my own position I wouldn't be here.

Back
Top Bottom